Have a look to my store

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi, please have a look at my store, any feedback is welcome, thank you.

https://wortii.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 237

Hi store1444,

General
  • Your logo is absolutely adorable!
  • There are far too many menu items in your navigation bar. This can make your customers or first time visitors feel overwhelmed. It is also harder to search and difficult to navigate your website. Ideally you would have 4 or 5 menu items in your navigation bar, so I would recommend trying to group together and categorize your menu items into dropdown menus.
Homepage
  • I suggest remove the immediate popup on page load.
  • Having two popups come up as soon as customers hit a site is a recipe for people to leave. Remove them both.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
Product
  • Product page looks really good with top quality images.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders. Also try not to use stock photos when possible

2. I would delay the 20% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have a white vs non-white background right now.
      This is going to help tie your site together.

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Remove the text and watermarks on your product images. In generally I would clean up your product images and make them look more professional

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like

Hi 

Few Suggestions 

Contact Page: You could add contact form. This will make it easier for customers to email you. 

How to Add Contact Form CLICK HERE 

About Page: I would add picture here 

Home Page design 

Subscribe Form: I wouldn't have this as the first thing someone views on your home page. Why would someone subscribe if they don't know what you're all about.

Footer: I would add "contact" and "about" pages. If customer scrolls to bottom of your page and wanted to contact you might be annoying for them to go all the way back to top of page.

Social Media Icons: They should be opening new page not on the same page. Customers can get lost in social media.  If a new page doesn't open they might never come back because they need to watch the newest cat videos :) 

Landing Page: You want to direct customers to a page adding value that will build emotion connection and then buy from you. You could build out custom pages to send each of your social media followings too. How to add value to your landing page CLICK HERE 

Few good suggestions already from other members. I would suggest to keep testing different ideas until you work out what is right for you and your business. 

I remember what it was like when I built my first Shopify Website. Took awhile to get a sale but once I worked it out it wasn't long before I hit 1,000 sales. Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

1 Like
Tourist
8 0 2

Hello, thank you very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

1 Like
Tourist
8 0 2

Hello Duane, thank you very much for the feedback

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 2

Clayton, thank you very much for the feedback

1 Like

No dramas at all. Good luck. 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes