Have been fleeced 14 $ on shopfy by the fiverr freelancer and need help from shopify to report this

sumanpannu
Tourist
5 0 1

hi,

i am suman pannu and i already have a shopify store: sumanpannu.myshopify.com  . i also purchased a domain.

i hired a freelancer from fiverr.com to build a one product stire for me on shopify. paid him 211 $ , he built a store  as follows:

brushycleaner.myshopify.com

brushycleaner.com

email: brushycleanerstore@gmail.com

his name is miguel costa.

he told me to take apayment integration after he built the store so i logged into shopify and took 14$ STRIPE payment method using my american express card ending with 1009

however his store was not working in my region, there was some error so i reported to fiverr and they cancelled the order.

now miguel has thrown me out of that brushycleaner.myshopify.com but i need to do the following on that store:

remove my credit card detail for payment else i will be charged wrongly on completion of the free trial period

also my 14 $ stripe integration payment has to be refunded to me by shopify because i have been thrown out of that store by miguel and he is not paid for the STRIPE.

Shopify team, please help and rever

regards

suman pannu

Email : kiranjith@rediffmail.com

sumanpannu@gmail.com

satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
194 17 36

Hi @sumanpannu 

Sorry to hear this, but as I know in Shopify we don't need to purchase any payment integration as they provide wide range of payment providers.

And may I know which region you were targeting with your store?

Thanks!

Please Like and Accept Solution if it helps you.
Get Support for Customization right away CLICK ME TO GET HELP NOW.
Our Shopify Apps: HERE
0 Likes
nirabit
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi, Sorry to hear that. Please contact Shopify urgently and talk to them.

Thank you.

Nirab

0 Likes
sumanpannu
Tourist
5 0 1
what is the shopify customer care email id on which i can send them an email??
0 Likes
sumanpannu
Tourist
5 0 1

what is the shopify customer care email id on which i can send them an email??

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hello @sumanpannuThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you need to work on:

- Add a call to action button here on the homepage. 

AiTrillion_0-1624363138571.png

- Being a single product store, you can add an engaging video of the product to attract customers. 

- Product page looks good!

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

Overall, your store looks great! To implement a referral program, push notifications, review carousel you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
866 57 98

@sumanpannu wrote:

hi,

i am suman pannu and i already have a shopify store: sumanpannu.myshopify.com  . i also purchased a domain.

i hired a freelancer from fiverr.com to build a one product stire for me on shopify. paid him 211 $ , he built a store  as follows:

brushycleaner.myshopify.com

brushycleaner.com

email: brushycleanerstore@gmail.com

his name is miguel costa.

he told me to take apayment integration after he built the store so i logged into shopify and took 14$ STRIPE payment method using my american express card ending with 1009

however his store was not working in my region, there was some error so i reported to fiverr and they cancelled the order.

now miguel has thrown me out of that brushycleaner.myshopify.com but i need to do the following on that store:

remove my credit card detail for payment else i will be charged wrongly on completion of the free trial period

also my 14 $ stripe integration payment has to be refunded to me by shopify because i have been thrown out of that store by miguel and he is not paid for the STRIPE.

Shopify team, please help and rever

regards

suman pannu

Email : kiranjith@rediffmail.com

sumanpannu@gmail.com

Hello, Suman!

Sophia here from Shopify. I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with a freelancer. I see that Shay already responded to your other post here. I just want to make sure the information is available in this thread as well in case anyone else is looking for the same answer.

To adjust any account-sensitive information (including changing the store owner or removing a payment method), we can put you in touch with our Account Integrity team. This needs to be handled through the Shopify Help Center, where you can contact our team via live chat, email, or callback. There is an option to continue without logging in, as in this case you have noted that you don't have access to the store. We look forward to helping you resolve this.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes