Hi @Omid4242 ! I would like to congratulate you on your store, you have done a really good job! Your store looks very professional, organized, and neat. I have some recommendations for you on adding some functionality:
1. The items in your store are more on a luxurious and expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way, letting your customers know that you care about them.
2. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
3. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
4. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
5. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
6. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
7. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page. The strongest results came from the most frequent posts.
By implementing all of these features, you will increase not only conversion but bring more sales and enhance a loyalty program for the customers.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
The design is very professional and well done. There are quite a few things which if added can make much better conversions.
1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
5. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Footer social media links seem to be broken. Add the correct links.
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
8. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
9. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
11. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Congrats on your store , you have an amazing store , relly love the product on your page , really brings inthe clasy feeling it really makes me happy seeing people taking interest in this kind of store , so kudos to yiou , I would like to give some design feeback
1. I feel you have done a good job with the basic UI for the site and I feel you can add more acts buttons to specific pictures to your page and products
2. teh landing page is spot on and you have done an amazing job .
3. the optimization is done well is what I feel , the store is more friendly to the user
4. the design and look and feel is complete
5. the product catalog page is so good , really love the designs tha you have kept and its so neatty done , right use of minimalism
6. use product labels to help sales , ill leave a link below of an app that can help you with this
Hi, @Omid4242 welcome to Shopify family
I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really neat and well-maintained store,
I've reviewed your store a couple of feedbacks I'd like to share which might be useful to you
1. Engage your audience by writing a blog with good titles and promote it on different social media platforms, this creates an impression among your customers that you are knowledgeable and will look upto you for further information.
2. Create social media accounts and attach the links to the footer menu this will help in promotion and will solidify your brand as social media is the new norm.
3. Add a section of most liked/brought products by adding this most of the images in the gallery will be reviewed.
4. Ask your customers to review your products as 70% of people will go through at least one review written by the other customer.
5. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!
I 'd like to congratulate you on your store, it's professional and well-organised. I think a good sales boost tool is necessary for you. This tool helps you send content to customers/visitors to entice them into completing their orders with attractive discount codes, and you will get more sales. If you want to get rid of no-sales problem, try Ecomfit.
Moreover, remember to add a blog page. It helps you introduce more about your products and website, which increases your site visibility.
I hope it's helpful.