Have traffic, no sales

redbaron_599
1 0 0

Hello, I have created a Shopify store about 2 weeks ago. I have lot's of traffic coming through but no sales. Is there something wrong with my site or ads. my website is https://technophonecases.com/

0 Likes

Hi @redbaron_599,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I just take a look at your store and want to give you some comments on it. Hope you find them helpful.

1. Homepage 

Put the search field and cart icon in the menu bar. Make the header sticky. Sticky header helps customers easily access to menu navigation and see all product links or other pages you're having although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

- Hero section is the the 1st thing visitor will pay attention to so you should showcase clearly what you sell here (or else they will bounce from your store thinking that this store does have what they are looking for). Right now the image in your hero section is quite hard to identify the product you sell. You should zoom out the picture a little bit so visitors can understand clearly what is displayed

- There's. big white space between the header and the hero section 

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 15.34.30.png

- Include Featured product or Featured collection to showcase what you are selling

- I'd also suggest adding more sections (ex: fetestimonial, social proofs, etc.) for the homepage so your visitors can understand your store better. For the home page layout, I think you should take a look at this homepage anatomy:

3.png

You can refer to our educational album: "Ecommerce Website Personalization" to personalize your homepage and know how to build an effective homepage layout. 

2. Product List Page

- Add Star rating (when you have) + CTA button (eg: SHOP NOW, ADD TO CART, etc.) underneath the products

- Include secondary hover image

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 15.39.10.png

3. Product Page

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 15.42.36.png

I see these variants are not clear enough for customers since you have 2 phonecase model that are Pink & White. I'd suggest you number the model to avoid confusion

4. Footer

- Include "Newsletter Subscription", Shipping Policy, Return Policy

5. Store speed

I did some test on your store speed, you could check the result here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fvhw4kxuzd. You should base on this result and fix some error like the Local file minification. 

I think you should also work on your About Us page (add images not just text for example)  

---

For better understanding how to build an amazing homepage you can check out our free visual learning album for E-commerce merchants hereIn this album we provide fast-visual learning method on the ultimate question: 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗯��𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀.

That's all I have to say, if you find it helpful please give me a like or mark this as solution!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2453 141 444

Hello @redbaron_599, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here from AiTrillion, congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  

- Add a call to action button here as shown in the screenshot.

Screenshot - 2021-02-04T111656.141.png

- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- On the product page, add Quick view & Color swatch.

- Increase customer engagement in your store. The more engaged your customers are, the more emotionally invested they are in your brand. So engage your customers coming to your store through various engagement channels like a loyalty rewards program, email marketing automation, discount popup, and others. This will eventually help you to increase the conversion and retention rate. 

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes