Having Problem with getting Conversions

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi, I Have a Pet store and having problem in getting conversions. Can u please have a look at it and let me know? Website - www.pawgood.com

Highlighted

Hi @gaurav1485 

This is PageFly. 

I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the button sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page. 

1.2 Add CTA buttons on the banner image

Making Pets Life Better – Pawgood 2020-11-09 11-23-51.png

I notice that you have good clickable banner images, however, there is no call to action buttons so I highly recommend you should add. 

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

You can make many slides to show different products in your store, on each slide, there is a corresponding CTA button. 

1.3 Move the About us section under the slideshow

Making Pets Life Better – Pawgood 2020-11-09 11-30-58.png

Let customers know about you immediately, this helps to increase the trust in them.

You can consult the about us section of my template:

Centic R2 – PageFly 2020-09-25 08-37-39.png

1.4 Review the Frequently bought together and Pet Print Collections 

As I understand, your store provides 4 collections: Footwears, Dog Lovers, U.S States Mobiles Cover, and Family. 

So I recommend you should add a section to show featured collection images of 4 collections on the home page to make customers aware of what products provided on your store. 

Because when they first visit the home page, the Frequently Bough together section can make them confused while they have no ideas what products are on your store especially there's no sticky menu. 

Making Pets Life Better – Pawgood 2020-11-09 11-35-32.png

After showing 4 featured collection images, you can add frequently bought products/ featured products for each collection or even 2/3 collections. This is logical and better for the customer buying journey and their experience. 

1.5 Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I also notice that you put your store's social media on the footer but it is less attractive, therefore I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed. 

2. Collection page

I take this page as an example https://pawgood.com/collections/canvas-shoes

2.1 Add secondary hover image on each product image

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Use the Load more button instead of Pagination

collection_title _ gauravpetstore – Pawgood 2020-11-09 11-47-16.png

Instead of switching to many pages, go and back, you can replace the pagination with a Load more button. Therefore, customers do not have to change too many pages to see all products, they can press the Load more button to see all products on 1 page. This helps customers easily compare many products and see the wide range of your collection.

3. Product page

I take this page for example https://pawgood.com/collections/canvas-shoes/products/womens-low-top-canvas-shoes-for-bulldog-mom-1

Add more 3-5 images from multiple angles

Showing a product from multiple angles helps customers have a full understanding as if they are checking and looking at it in person. Each angle must be unique and show new information about your product, this encourages customers to take action and increase more trust as well.

With this product, you can add some photos of dishes that use the sauce to make it more colorful and professional.

If you want to build high converting and powerful homepage, collection, product pages, and others quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly with many available templates as well as drag n drop elements. 

In the holiday season such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc, I prepared a master guide with unique marketing tips and some checklists to help to most out of those holidays.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @gaurav1485, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:

- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
428 16 92

Hi @gaurav1485 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

2. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use
potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 2 12

Hello @gaurav1485, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely amazing no doubt there, the home page and layout visuals everything is great. But I was disappointed that your homepage isn't engaging enough. Other than that I'd suggest if you try and make your store more engaging, introduce some offers and add featured items block. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little more organized it'd help customers understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better sales.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings.

I hope this helps. 

Have a nice day!

Highlighted

Hey @gaurav1485,

I have seen this product multiple times before from other sellers (I actually just responded to another person on the forums selling this as well). With products like this, if they are trending, it's great if you can be one of the first to sell the trending product, the quickest to ship and then get out before the trend is over. Here is the trend graph for this type of product.

For future products, I would recommend finding out what is currently trending and also using "Keywords Everywhere" to check out the search volume.

Once you have a winning product, the other key thing is working on your SEO, this is how people find you. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 2 12

Please leave a like if you are satisfied with the answer.

0 Likes