Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Skype : jitendra2573_1
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
I have a few ideas to help you improve your page:
- Please check your logo image resolution. For me it's blurry:
- Your banner is including 2 click actions that direct to the same collection. I would suggest you keep one - The Explore Now, make it different from the 'High Heel Collection 2020' and more like a button with hovering effect, for example.- Optimize your page speed: Please check the report by Google PageSpeed Insights, your store got 4 on mobile and 42 on Desktop. You may consider using Lazy Load and optimize your image. I suggest you use PNG Gauntlet for Windows and ImageOptime for Mac. Also, this article is providing helpful tips to increase mobile page speed https://academy.pagefly.io/guides/ultimate-list-conversion-rate-optimization-best-practices/Optimize...
- I'd suggest you try some effect like Countdown timer to increase FOMO effect, also add Testimonials on your Home page or any Landing pages of yours.
Hope that helps!
Hi Cravingmart, here are a few things you can work on.
Collect and Show Customer Reviews
Ask for reviews from your previous customers, and show these reviews on your website. This will serve as a social trust layer to new / potential customers. Once people know that you have customers who are happy with your products, they're also likely to buy those items.
Improve Customer Engagement
I noticed that you have social media links on your site for customer engagement but it would be best if you add some live chat or chatbot functionality. It reassures customers when they know they can reach out to you and get answers very quickly. A new customer might trust your shop based on that alone.
Also think about how you'd handle customer engagement to drive up conversions on your store. I went through your store and your catalog contains products that customers often want second opinions or recommendations on. The last thing you'd want is to have a purchase-intent traffic (consumers with interest to buy) and being unable to give them relevant recommendations. Engagement should primarily be about understanding what customers are looking for and showing them relevant inventory from your store - this will lead directly to conversion.
You could use our app Rendezvous for this :) Our patented recommendation tech fills significant blind spots in traditional recommender systems, enabling new products such as yours to be discovered and recommended - leading to more sales. You can check it out here.
- If my answer was relevant, do Like so I can know.
- Also if it solves your problem, mark it as an accepted solution.
You can also reply to this for further insights on improving your website + conversion. Best of luck in improving your store and growing your business!
Wish you the best with your store!
Oh and if you need more shopify apps and want to try them for free before you buy, make sure to check them out here.
This problem could be caused by many reasons: webpage loading speed, photo speed, payment methods, products details, etc.. Too many reasons, the below are some tips:
Improve your page speed
Your page loading time is key for good user experience and by far the most important factor when it comes to Conversion Rate Optimization. There are many tools to check your page speed, for example: Google Lighthouse
It already gives you a recommendation about the parts, which need to be improved. I would suggest outsourcing this task.
Reduce your images
The size of your images is the most important factor when it comes to page speed optimization. There are a couple of plugins to help you with that.
Do a proper QA
Check your site on all devices, screen sizes and browser engines.
Send your existing Customers an Email once in a while
They say it is 9 times cheaper to sell something to an existing customer than acquiring a new one. Because they know you and are willing to pay for the things you have to offer. So whenever you add a new product or run a promotion you can simply reach out to them via email.
Enable Premium Payment methods
People love Amazon Pay and PayPal Express because they don’t have to type in their payment data.
Send web push notifications via Pushowl
This app allows you to retarget people when they opt-in for your notifications.
Optimize your recommendations
You can find plugins to optimize your upselling game on Shopify. I can tell you that upsells tend to work much better than cross-sells because the customer is already committed to purchasing your product
Kill your sliders
Don’t use slider images on your front page they are bad for conversions. Just believe me on this one.
This is my favourite test – get a fresh pair of eyes to look at your site, turn off the screen after 5 seconds and ask them what your site was about. If they cannot answer it -> rework your site!
Setup Google Analytics
You need good data to make informed decisions. You should focus on your page value, this tells you how much each page or post on your page is worth to you. Do the 80/20 rule, focus on pages that convert.
Get started with AB Testing
Once you set up Google Analytics you can use their Optimization Suite: Google Optimize to run your first AB Testing Experiments.
Become a better copywriter
Most newbies forget that the product copy is important. In an Instagram, everyone thinks pictures are key and they are, but before someone buys a product he wants to know who is he buying from, what are the order conditions and what are the product DETAILS.
Use the Art of Persuasion
Your images and your ad copy should be persuasive.
Watch your visitor
Use Hotjar. It’s the best tool, you can simply set up a tracking and watch you, customer, how he behaves on your site. You can also do Heatmaps which show you where people click and how deep down they scroll on your page.
The setup is free and it gives you 100 recordings for free. Plus some Heatmaps. You can also do a poll or survey with Hotjar, see my next point.
And we also developed an app called About Abandoned Cart Web Push. You can find it in Shopify stores. It will increase your conversation too.
Hello @cravingmart ,
Your store looks really professional and attractive with an amazing collection. I would suggest you to maximize the engagement in your store which will help you to increase conversions. 200 visitors is a good amount of visitors. Your store is lacking in engagement features that is why it's not able to get any conversions yet. Here are a few things to maximize engagement on your store:-
1. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
2. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
3. Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.
This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
4. Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. It turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale. You can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns.
If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
|2 hours ago|
|3 hours ago|