Having traffic but no sale

Dotflakes
Excursionist
22 0 9

Hi All,

Last couple of months I have had more than 3k visitors but not a single sale. Looking for feedback. Can anyone please help me figure out where the actual problem is? Any feedback is appreciated. 

Regards,

Mon

https://dotflakes.com/

0 Likes

Hi @Dotflakes

I have some ideas for your consideration as below.

1. Homepage

This is where you get your visitors first attention of what you are offering. That’s why it's important to pack as much information, including elegant design and great functionality. 

You can consider adding the following: 

• Strong heading: 

Let people know exactly who you are and what you are offering. If you are running a promotional campaign, this is important to get your visitors attention and make them stay longer on your website.

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 2.59.41 AM.png

• Great banner image: 

Try to include great photography of your products, it could be a model wearing your real product. This motivates the visitor to explore the site further and engage with the content on the page.

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 2.11.10 AM.png

• Video or interactive content: 

This is optional, but a video clearly demonstrates your USP and benefits/ solutions to the customer, also, encourage people to interact and participate in the process of finding the right products. 

• Build reviews and social proof section: 

Testimonials help to strengthen your business credibility and brand authenticity. 

• Relocate your Collection list: 

Your collection list should be on top of the page, right below the banner section, allowing visitors an easy navigation to the list of your products and encouraging actions.

• A pop-up window:

It's the best way to impress your visitors by offering them value. If you have an offer for a discount, include a pop-up window in your Homepage as an entry point of information/ actions.

MyDeal-popup-example.png

2. Product page

My suggestions based on research from this guide on How to personalize your Product Page and Crucial features of a Shopify Product Page

• Sticky navigation: 

A sticky header/ navigation allows your visitors to easily access the menu while scrolling through your page. This helps with better customer experience. 

• Add color swatches: 

If your product has multiple colors, you can add a Color Swatch to increase the professionalism and aesthetics of your product pages.

• Product details: 

Relocate your product details, including product description, policies, size guide on top of the buttons. 

Also, featuring a link to the shipping policy near the “Buy" button is great, however, allowing the link to open an overlay describing the return policy (embedding the return policy on the product page itself can help to easily communicate to potential customers). 

Hope my recommendations above can help you out with the success of your store. If you find it helpful, please “Like" or mark it as a “Solution” to let me know.

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 155

Hi @Dotflakes

Have seen your store and maybe I have some suggestions for you:

- Make your logo look more outstanding and add some texts for your banner. The banner needs to have meaning. 

Like the guy said above, your first look is not good. Just try to design it better.

ConveyLego0612_0-1602496399358.png

I've seen your banners below, just use one section for your banners. 

- Add Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1602496748832.png

- Find some ways to boost your social proof like reviews or other social channels.

You can try to build your Instagram account. After that, you can create an Instagram gallery for your store to show your social competition. 

Check out this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you do that. 

- Where is your Quantity section?

ConveyLego0612_2-1602497180177.png

- I don't see any discount events at your store? Did you try one before? 

You need to try one to see how it work. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Dotflakes
Excursionist
22 0 9

Thank you very much for your suggestions. It will help me improve my site. 

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
861 21 246

Hi @Dotflakes !

Add a favicon

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

Add social login feature - your customers will be able to sing in by using their social media accounts. And you will have an opportunity to have your own customer base.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here