Having traffic but no sales

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello there, I have recently joined the community of shopify and I have been working a while on my store so it can have that good looking and trustworthy as an online store would look like but i am receiving traffic with no sales and i really would like to get feedbacks from all of you about my storefront because i think there is someting that i am missing but i can't figured it out.

Here is my store's link https://setlux.com.co/.

Thank you all.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1177 58 350

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here  

Congrats on the new venture! Your website looks very professional and you have clearly spent a long time optimizing it. I don't see anything major that jumps out that might be pushing buyers off. Perhaps it's a new vendor issue - right now, people need 16 touches on average, before they convert. It means they have to see your brand 16 times on different platforms, before they buy. It means seeing you on Instagram, YouTube, other social media sites, newsletters, retargeting ads - you get the idea. The more often people can see you, the faster they convert. So make sure to get people to sign up to your newsletter and follow you on social media and post frequently to be on their radar.

Also, as you have a one-product store, you can link directly from the menu to the product page, instead of linking to the collection page and people then have to click further to the one product:

Screenshot 2020-09-12 at 07.29.27.png

Aim o reduce the number of clicks visitors have to make to complete the purchase - the best converting stores aim for a 3-click purchasing journey - from the landing page to the checkout. 

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your free website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/ 

Best regards,

Maggie

Rock Paper Copy

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1760 110 317

Dear @setlux 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Improve logo and add favicon
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

setluxspace.png

• Open social media profiles at new tab
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello Maggie, Thank you very much for the recommendation I will take them in consideration right now.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello there, thank you for your advice I am sure it will help me a lot. Thank you again so much.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
319 12 64

Hi @setlux welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

An appealing but simple “Above the fold” web design - The banner seems a bit blurred, so I would suggest you add a more high-quality image. Also, add:
   An eye-catching headline (About the latest collection/big offers) - This should target your ideal audience.
   One-two brief sentences defining what your store stands for (drop in prices, high quality, special offers, free shipping, or any other value proposition)
   A strong call-to-action button should stand out from the surrounding design

Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also, you can do more target-oriented email campaigns. Also, Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and the option to continue shopping from the checkout page.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you for your consideration on my request. I will take action on what you recommended.

Thank you!

0 Likes