Having trouble converting and making sales.

thepupbros
1 0 0

My friend and I have been trying to make our Shopify busniess successful for over 6 months now. Unfortunately, the only sales we have made are to friends and family. We really want this to work but need support from the community. 

please anything will help

Our store: www.pupbros.com

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @thepupbros, I hope you are doing well! you need to make your store engaging & professional enough to get sales & conversions. Here are some suggestions:

- Add a favicon.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- Add a footer menu that includes policies. 

- After the banner image display product with product description, call to action button like 'Buy Now', 'Add to Cart'.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Improve the product page. Make it professional. Refer to some store. 

- Engage customers with discounts, offers, rewards. Add loyalty program. Retarget customers with the help of web push notifications even when customers are not in your store & without getting their email address. If you will maximize customer engagement in your store, it will help you to increase the conversion rate. Make your store engaging & attractive. To add customer engagement features in your store you can try the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes