Heavy traffic no sales

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
I recently opened my store and since have gotten lots of site visitors, but no a single sale. I’ve changed my website plenty of times, but I just don’t understand what I’m missing.
https://www.highfashionwatch.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
82 0 6
The site is looking pretty good, let me ask you couple of questions before dive into that.

Are you driving any targeted traffic?
Have you made your buyer persona?
Have you setup the google analytics and heat map tools to see where the traffic is falling?

We help eCommerce businesses with exactly with this kind of thing. Would you like to get a full Conversion Rate & User experience review (obviously for free)?

These two articles of mine would help you to identify the problem areas on site yourself.

https://www.sitepoint.com/how-analytics-can-explain-your-abandoned-checkouts/

https://www.sitepoint.com/how-to-analyze-heatmaps-and-create-ab-tests-with-crazy-egg/

Let me know if that helps, if not I would more than happy to do a CRO report for you.

Best
Ash Ome
Founder/CEO

Motif - Helping lifestyle eCommerce businesses with right strategies to grow them faster.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Noto un error muy grave al ponerle al descubierto al cliente el nombre de tu proveedor "OVERLO" simplemente es confesar que es una tienda re vendedora, el irá a Overlo y observará tu margen de utilidad.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1059 63 205

Hey, Charlez_Fashion!

Peter here from Shopify Support. 

The first thing that sticks out on your store is the cost of your watches. As a watch lover myself, when I see a cheap watch, I automatically assume that the quality is low, and not worth my time (pun intended). I can appreciate that you want to keep your product costs low to entice your buyers, but marking your items at a lower than market cost can do more harm than good. For this, It may be worth reviewing your competitor's sites, seeing what they charge, then comparing that cost to what watches go for in the market today to price your products accordingly and competitively.  Oberlo has a pretty stellar guide here that can help with this! 

I do like your slogan "Don't be a trend, be a classic," however, I do feel that your "Why Us" section could use a little work. For starters, you explain the "what", and not the "why". It's can be difficult to differentiate between the two so I would recommend watching Simon Sineks video "Start With Why" to help spark some inspiration. You can also review Shopify's blog post on how to write an about us page which can help you fine tune your message! That said, I can understand your desire to want to be transparent with your customers and tell them that you use Oberlo verified suppliers, however, this can also be damaging to your store. 

If I weren't in the industry, I'd question what Oberlo was, open a new tab, search Oberlo, then find out that the products come from Ali Express or other suppliers. This could then drive your potential customer into the hands of Ali Express as they'd be able to find the product you offer at product cost vs your marked up cost. While transparency is good, to much can be damaging, so I'd recommend removing this piece of information and keeping the fulfillment notice short and sweet: "Once orders are placed, it can take x amount of days to fulfill and x amount of days to arrive."

Here are a few other things that are easier said in bullet form!

1. You could consider adding your contact us page to your main navigation to make it easier for your customers to contact you. 
  2. Look into writing your own product descriptions vs using the ones supplied to you. This will greatly help your credibility and brand image
  3. If it's within the budget, I'd recommend purchasing the products, then taking your own product photography

If there's anything else I can help with please don't hesitate to reply back and I'll happily help out!

All the best,

Peter 
Shopify Support

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Respuesta magistral.

@Peter wrote:

Hey, Charlez_Fashion!

Peter here from Shopify Support. 

The first thing that sticks out on your store is the cost of your watches. As a watch lover myself, when I see a cheap watch, I automatically assume that the quality is low, and not worth my time (pun intended). I can appreciate that you want to keep your product costs low to entice your buyers, but marking your items at a lower than market cost can do more harm than good. For this, It may be worth reviewing your competitor's sites, seeing what they charge, then comparing that cost to what watches go for in the market today to price your products accordingly and competitively.  Oberlo has a pretty stellar guide here that can help with this! 

I do like your slogan "Don't be a trend, be a classic," however, I do feel that your "Why Us" section could use a little work. For starters, you explain the "what", and not the "why". It's can be difficult to differentiate between the two so I would recommend watching Simon Sineks video "Start With Why" to help spark some inspiration. You can also review Shopify's blog post on how to write an about us page which can help you fine tune your message! That said, I can understand your desire to want to be transparent with your customers and tell them that you use Oberlo verified suppliers, however, this can also be damaging to your store. 

If I weren't in the industry, I'd question what Oberlo was, open a new tab, search Oberlo, then find out that the products come from Ali Express or other suppliers. This could then drive your potential customer into the hands of Ali Express as they'd be able to find the product you offer at product cost vs your marked up cost. While transparency is good, to much can be damaging, so I'd recommend removing this piece of information and keeping the fulfillment notice short and sweet: "Once orders are placed, it can take x amount of days to fulfill and x amount of days to arrive."

Here are a few other things that are easier said in bullet form!

1. You could consider adding your contact us page to your main navigation to make it easier for your customers to contact you. 
  2. Look into writing your own product descriptions vs using the ones supplied to you. This will greatly help your credibility and brand image
  3. If it's within the budget, I'd recommend purchasing the products, then taking your own product photography

If there's anything else I can help with please don't hesitate to reply back and I'll happily help out!

All the best,

Peter 
Shopify Support

2 Likes