Hello Everybody!

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

I would love to get your feedback regarding my store. It's like I get alot of people to look at my home page but it doesn't lead to a sale. Could y'all tell me what do you think may be the problem? My site is www.dariellesk.com.

Thanks in advance for all your answers! 

Have a great day!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> Add About us page and Contact us page.
-> There is lot of extra space in the header part and half of the page is header section. You can remove those extra spaces so that user may not scroll down the page to view your banner images and simultaneously CTA also get highlights.
-> I see one of your item in view page, there is no descriptions you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can increse your customers through your social media pages by regular posting of your products.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you so much app freaker, 

This is very helpful and I will try to go in and adjust the things that you provided. I truly do appreciate it thanks so much for you help! I felt it was a little off in desktop mode vs. mobile version. However I'm going to watch a couple videos and get to work.

Have a great day! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

It was the least I could do:).

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
443 48 97

Hi @Darielle,

Hyde here from Shopify. Congratulations and welcome to the platform!

Starting your own online business is a big, exciting step. It's great to see that you've taken that step. However, like any work of art, it is never ready at first pass. So there are things that you could work on to really increase your likelihood of success.

First off, I would suggest using a darker/bolder color for the menu items to make them easier to read:

20-07-x6id2-w6l2x

You can do this by going to Online Store > Themes > Customize > Theme Settings and using the Color tab. 

Also, consider that your first focus should be on getting your visitors and customers to trust you. There are many minor elements that can generate mistrust, and not having the right spelling or grammar could be misconstrued as unprofessional or amateur - and you certainly do not want anyone thinking that!

20-07-y9d6s-mtoq8

Similarly, you'll want to gain visitor trust by ensuring you have the best quality images of your products. This doesn't need to cost an arm and a leg, we do have some guides here.

20-07-0mzhy-h3qp7

I would recommend having a look at our help guides for your theme. We have a guide for every free Shopify theme here. They will walk you through what size and quality your images should be.

Also, you may wish to consider an "About Us" and "Contact Us" page for your store to encourage trust from your customers!  Here's what an About Us page should contain and here's how to create one!

I hope this all helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

Hey @Darielle 

Congrats on your store , I would like to give some design suggestions to help make your store more appealing to your customers and also increase your sales 

1. I feel you need to do a good job with the basic UI for the site and I feel you can add more acts buttons to specific pictures to your page and products 
2. change the landing page to a very modern look that has good pictures and slideshows and banners . 
3. the optimization is not done well is what I feel , the store needs to be more friendly to the user 
4. its needs a complete design overall as the consistency of the font and size of content varies very much and don't look complete 
5. the product catalog page needs a revamp as you would need to make it look more presentable with less clutter and change to a different colors to lift the shopping spirit 
6. use product labels to help sales , ill leave a link below of an app that can help you with this 

Stay SAfe 
Zabu 

https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic?&utm_source=shopify_community&utm_medium=group&utm_campaign=store...

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Darielle ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you.I hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • Add a live chat so that if a customer has any questions they can easily contact you.
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature, social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes