Hello Feed back on my store

3 0 0

Hello All,

I am looking for all your valuable feedbacks on my new shopify store.

1) Web site URL:  getnowmart.com

How can I improve my store ?.

I ran some initial facebook ad campaigns spend $100 (but their ads  seems expensive for me ) .Any recommendations

2) Feedback on improving my FB page : facebook.com/getnowshopping  ( don't forget to give  some likes and I will return the same)

How to get  more likes on my store facebook page?

How to get my first sale?

How much money you all spent for DB ads before you got you started getting sales ?

3) Feed back on my pinterestpage : pinterest.com/getnowmart/

I spent $500 on pinterest ads and got 200.6k monthly viewers, but no sales on my store. What am I doing wrong.Any recommendations.

Appreciate all your comments and suggestions.

Thanks
Larry
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
100 6 19
As soon as I opened your store there were 4 items that popped up and covered the screen. Get rid of all of those.
Change your add to cart button color to something bright.

Remove the image from your checkout header
Remove all the express checkout options from your first page of checkout.

Your color scheme is honestly super ugly. I would entirely change it and make it something pleasing to the eyes.

I would consider hiring someone to give you further optimization help as well. https://www.fiverr.com/s2/063bc659af?utm_source=CopyLink_Mobile

0 Likes
3 0 0

@MattR1  Thank you for your valuable suggestions.I made some changes to my site based on your inputs.

@MattR1 wrote:
As soon as I opened your store there were 4 items that popped up and covered the screen. Get rid of all of those.
Change your add to cart button color to something bright.

Remove the image from your checkout header
Remove all the express checkout options from your first page of checkout.

Your color scheme is honestly super ugly. I would entirely change it and make it something pleasing to the eyes.

I would consider hiring someone to give you further optimization help as well. https://www.fiverr.com/s2/063bc659af?utm_source=CopyLink_Mobile

Thanks
Larry
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Your site looks like a phishing site to be quite honest, that's why no one is gona buy.

0 Likes
3 0 0

@den5000607660  Thank you for your feedback. Can you please share some pointers to what made you think so. Is that the design ? styles? images ? appreciate if you could share more details  so that I can look for ways to improve further.

@den5000607660 wrote:

Your site looks like a phishing site to be quite honest, that's why no one is gona buy.

Thanks
Larry
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Long product names, generic descriptions and this.

And you have like 20 message us buttons and the McAfee secure thing, no one cares about that, your average joe buyers aren't gonna know what McAfee is.

And you're charging way too much, just remove the 35% discount and remove 35% of the price over $50.

The cover images just look way too sketchy to be honest, overall the theme just looks to sketchy for a clothing site. You gotta take inspirations from known brands sites like H&M, Zara, Supreme, cause they are organic secure feeling sites.

In the catalog you have almost all clothing and then you have an helicopter and headphones, just looks generic.

Capture.JPG 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

And if you've got 200k views but no sales, you should know that you are doing everything wrong.

@Lary wrote:

Hello All,

I am looking for all your valuable feedbacks on my new shopify store.

1) Web site URL:  getnowmart.com

How can I improve my store ?.

I ran some initial facebook ad campaigns spend $100 (but their ads  seems expensive for me ) .Any recommendations

2) Feedback on improving my FB page : facebook.com/getnowshopping  ( don't forget to give  some likes and I will return the same)

How to get  more likes on my store facebook page?

How to get my first sale?

How much money you all spent for DB ads before you got you started getting sales ?

3) Feed back on my pinterestpage : pinterest.com/getnowmart/

I spent $500 on pinterest ads and got 200.6k monthly viewers, but no sales on my store. What am I doing wrong.Any recommendations.

Appreciate all your comments and suggestions.

0 Likes