Hello Guyss, I would appreciate a sincere feedback on my store!

Highlighted
2 0 0

I started my Shopify dropshipping business around 2 years ago, but then I stopped because I was not getting any sales and overall I needed to improve a lot of things on my website. Now, I feel I am more prepared and I did a way better job with my website and my brand, but I am really trying to drive customers to my website and it's been really hard, I Offer several discounts and I am also using Facebook and Instagram to promote my products. 

It's a clothing store. 

Website link: https://meryselegance.com/

I would love some feedback and help on how to get more customers and how to make them loyal to my brand. 

Thank you so much!

Meralyn Martinez 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
170 8 27

Hello, Meralyn!

My name is Ren from the Shopify support team and I'd love to offer some advice and tips on driving traffic to your store and creating loyalty around your brand.

You've done a really nice job creating imagery and content for your store that looks high quality and professional - to round this out I recommend learning about how to fashion a really solid brand.

Branding
This means considering things like a colour scheme, font, and even a new logo. Try googling "brand palettes" for inspiration. When all of your content is cohesive it becomes eye-catching and lends itself to an air of professionalism. What you are left with is recognizability which is one of the cornerstones of an effective and successful brand.

Here's a really helpful look at brand colours, it's full of examples and tools to help you come up with a palette that is unique to your business.

Also, Shopify has broken this process down into 7 steps in our blog, "How to Build a Brand".

SEO

Have you made any adjustments to optimize your SEO? SEO improves your search engine ranking and helps customers find you based on their search terms. Check out this intro to SEO and remember to correct any grammar and spelling issues as you create product titles and descriptions. Grammarly is a great tool for double checking your content.

For a more in-depth look as well as a helpful SEO checklist, check out the SEO Checklist Blog here.

Social Media Marketing

It's nice to see that you are running an Instagram account - keep it up! IG is an incredibly effective tool for fashion brands. Be sure to post often and learn how to utilize hashtags to optimize your reach. Consider connecting the instagram sales channel so you can sell directly through IG by tagging your products in posts. You can learn more about the sales channel and what the requirements are here.

I would also recommend starting a fashion blog. This will improve your SEO and help build an audience via blog subscriptions. You can learn more about setting up a blog here.

Social Proof

Social proof is a term used to define tools that can help you create scarcity and urgency around your products and sales as well as validating your products by showing online users recent sales as a pop-up in the corner of their screen. This blog goes into great detail about why it works so effectively and how to use it.

Overall, your content looks great, your products are wonderful and there is a lot of potential you can tap into with the changes detailed above. I am excited to see where you go with this! Please update this thread at anytime with your progress or if you'd like any further assistance.

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes

Hi Meralyn  

I think you have to many products on your home page. I normally would only have 4-8 most popular products. Also your main images aren't all the same size. I would change that. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
Trailblazer
517 32 122

Hi , 

I have reviewed your store and first impression of store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. You can create "Top selling Products" and "Featured Collections" pages and add their link to the Home Page and some images are uneven you can even out the images as it will look good and more user friendly.
  2. Add a sale page, I can see you have products on discounted price.
  3. You can add social media links, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram on the site footer.
  4. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  5. Lastly, You have around 190 products and I would strongly to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes