Hello! How do I eliminate this alert from my Shopify page? Thanks in advance! Tony

MBNYC
2 0 0

Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 3.05.07 PM.png

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
772 86 116

Hey, @MBNYC!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

Thank you for including a screenshot with your forum post to show the alert you’re referring to. I’m happy to help investigate this alert further with you. In order to assist with eliminating the alert, I’ll need to get some more information first. Could you please reply back here and let me know the following:

• Is this alert appearing on your admin or on your storefront?
  • If this is on the storefront, could you please reply here with a link to your online store so I can test on my end?
  • Are there specific steps I can take to prompt this alert to appear?
  • When did you first see this alert, and were any changes made to your site prior?

Once I receive the above information I should have a better idea of what’s going on and how we can proceed from here. I look forward to hearing back so we can take a look into this further together.

For anyone else experiencing an issue similar to the one above, please thread a reply below with the information I requested in this post, as well as any screenshots you can take of the problem.

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
MBNYC
2 0 0

Thank you for your reply! I had never noticed it until the past couple weeks and it's on both--admin page and the storefront. No extra steps needed--it just pops up. 

Thanks again! Tony
0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
772 86 116

Thank you for getting back to me with the additional information and link! I see exactly what you're referring to. 

Using the inspect element function on my browser, I was able to see that the alert in question appears to be a widget that is failing to load for some reason. Based on what I can see in the inspect element view, it appears that it may be some sort of scheduling widget, and it appears to be provided by Healcode. Do you recall working with Healcode or any developer/technician to set this up originally? If so, I recommend reaching back out to them to let them know the widget is no longer functioning as expected. Our team is not able to offer support on third-party coding or customizations, which is why contacting the person who originally provided this is the best course of action. 

If you're unable to get in contact with the person who originally set this widget up, or if you're unsure of who that was, the next best option is to contact a Shopify Expert for further assistance. Shopify Experts are trusted, third-party agencies and freelancers, who are available for hire by Shopify Merchants. You can visit their site here to contact an Expert, or post a job request on the site and receive quotes from eligible Experts.

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes