Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. You've done some great work on that store, I had a lot of fun browsing your site! The sections are really neat and well placed. There are only a couple of suggestions I would make:
- Color scheme on the site could do with a little work: (http://bit.ly/2Pd5Hxt). I find that text on that background is just a little hard to read. I would look at incorporating colors that are easily readable.
- I'd remove the empty space in your header: (http://bit.ly/2zqMxJD). The landing page is super important, and any space should be optimized.
- Create a separate About Us page, just so your customer can learn about you and your business.
- I'd also have some testimonials/reviews present on the landing page, to show potential customers that you are legitimate and your existing customers have had a great experience buying from your store.
What marketing strategy have you for the business?
Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
Thanks so much I took your advice and adjusted things on my page - http://adventuresinoutdoorfun.com
The only problem is I cannot figure out how to adjust the size of the Header?
Take another look when you get a chance.