Hello, I could use some good feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

I have worked a lot of hours to create a nice looking store with great features to serve my customers.  I could use feedback from the community on my store, thanks!   http://adventuresinoutdoorfun.com  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
669 71 122

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. You've done some great work on that store, I had a lot of fun browsing your site! The sections are really neat and well placed. There are only a couple of suggestions I would make:

- Color scheme on the site could do with a little work: (http://bit.ly/2Pd5Hxt). I find that text on that background is just a little hard to read. I would look at incorporating colors that are easily readable. 

- You appear to have two Privacy Policy links in your footer. 

- I'd remove the empty space in your header: (http://bit.ly/2zqMxJD). The landing page is super important, and any space should be optimized. 

- Create a separate About Us page, just so your customer can learn about you and your business. 

- I'd also have some testimonials/reviews present on the landing page, to show potential customers that you are legitimate and your existing customers have had a great experience buying from your store.

What marketing strategy have you for the business? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Thanks so much I took your advice and adjusted things on my page - http://adventuresinoutdoorfun.com
The only problem is I cannot figure out how to adjust the size of the Header?
Take another look when you get a chance.

Thanks, 

KC

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
669 71 122

Hi, 

Did you get that header resized? How has the store been doing? Have the improvements we discussed had a positive impact on the site? How is the marketing going? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

I signed up for Zero Up and there site builder rebuilt my store for me

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at it place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. I would love to see a Account login/sign in system, as it is a must for an e commerce.

2. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

3. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a separate sale page for discounted products.

4. Add some more blogs for detailed description.
  5. Also, You have around 280 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for you visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also your search page is bit off and empty https://adventuresinoutdoorfun.com/search?q= . Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

6. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey, you have a great store with a wide range of products. You have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement and retention. You can entice your customers by giving loyalty and reward points on activities like on daily visits, when they sign up, allowing for push notifications, leaving a review, on making a purchase and many more. You should start using customer timeline feature to track customer journey right from the sign up till each and every activity like when the customer has last visited your store, Email opened, push received, products purchased, etc. This will help you to take action by knowing your customers' and you can target them accordingly.

You can add web push notifications, it will help in retargeting your customers. Web Push Notifications are clickable rich content messages sent to your device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your device, mobile or desktop, even when the user is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications include browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content and more.

These are some tools that will encourage repeat purchases and increase a loyal customer base which will help you in increasing the retention rate. It's important to retain your customers. It is helpful in the long term and customers are the asset of the company that is why it's important to make sure that you are retaining each and every customer and not losing any of them. 

I am open to further discussion about how you can increase conversions and capture more and more customers in your store.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes