Hello. I'm new to Shopify and would like feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

I'm selling African bracelets along with other items, that I am working on getting uploaded.  But wanted to start selling as soon as possible.  All feedback is appreciated.  http://ohemaa-designs-llc.myshopify.com

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Ohemaa Designs,

The store lacks a lot of basic elements.Some of them are mentioned below as follows:

• Add a unique "Favicon" for better site identification.
  • Improve your "store logo" using a different font style and some graphics as well.
  • "Hero Banner" is a must for decent site view.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best for your further store journey!  

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

Hey @MzOhemaa 

congrats on your store, I see you have placed onlyone product on your store, and I have some design changes to suggest as I'm from a design profession, I would like you to consider changing the entire UI of the website , as its not appeal any customer, its missing a lot if basic elements to make it a website, for start there is ni logo, a product catalog page , the navigationbars are non existent , I suggest you find someone to add a landing page and redesign your website , the understand your product better and also give a good end to end user flow to the website , a good landing page must have good pictures showing the product and also about the product and mostly with banners and CTA buttons , categories of different product that you have on display and even the product description page needs better pictures , maybe with people wearing it , the website does not give in the trust feeling for user that deciding to use the website , might feel it not a real site as it lacks the basic flow of things , I hope you will redo the site and once you will add a product catalogue list , use product labels , that will help in promoting sales of product on you site , ill leave a link to that app below and use the Shopify app store , will have lots of options to help you build your site and make it have better flow .

stay safe 

Zabu 

https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic?utm_source=shopify_community&utm_medium=store_feedback&utm_campai...

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
34 0 9

Good Luck! A few suggestions:
1. Add an About Us page. This is important because it tells your brands story and why people should buy from you. Your website needs to tell a story!
2. Get an email capture tool. Might as well collect emails to send offers and retarget them.
4. Collect Reviews. Customer need to trust what they buy. Maybe provide some example reviews on your homepage.

Hope this help! AdRoll is currently offering a 90 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out:

https://www.adroll.com/pricing

Nicholas Bennett
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you for your comments.  Are there individuals who help owners with your suggested revisions?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you for your helpful comments.  Where would I find such a person?  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Yes, I was hoping that Shopify would allow customer reviews.  Do you know how I can do that?  I feel like I am over my head with the technical aspect of trying to get my store website presentable.  I really wish there were individuals out there who could help with all this at a reasonable price.  If anyone knows someone, please refer.  Does Shopify offer assistance with these things?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @MzOhemaa ,

I just had a look at your store, it looks really great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you

• There is no favicon for your website, try inserting favicon so that your site looks so professional and it tells about your brand.
  • I can’t find the “contact us” and “about us” section on your website, adding them helps you in letting your customers know the value of your brand.
  • I have noticed that there is no reviews option on the product page, try implementing the reviews option so that your customers can be able to choose the best product and also they will start trusting your products with the reviews written by other customers.
  • Also please try to add SEO friendly titles for your products so that it will be very helpful in marketing your products.
  • I have also noticed that there are no trust badges at the checkout page, adding trust badges makes the customers know that your site is safe to shop and their personal information will be secured and also they are safe at checkout.
  • There are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers can find more options to select.

If you are a dropshipper then Aliexpress would be the perfect website for you to import products from, as it has millions of products with very low cost compared with other sites.

To import products from Aliexpress, there are many apps in Shopify and  Droppersstop would be the perfect app for you as it has many features with a free plan.

Hope our feedback helps you,

Regards,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes