Hello! I need honest feedback on my hair weave/extension store

Highlighted
4 0 0

I created my website about 3 weeks ago. Since then, I've noticed that I get 30 visitors a day. 15 of those visitors make it past the front page, 3 people add something to their cart, and only one person has made it to the checkout area twice (it's like she left, then came back and added the item again). I was happy to see that people are visiting, but I'm worried now, since I haven't made a sell. I added photos to the website today and I got 2 adds to the cart, which usually only happens once a week. I've tried adwords, google shopping, and facebook. I do think that they have helped bring the visitors that have come, but I want to make a sell. I would like to improve my store anyway that I can, before the holidays come around. And with me selling hair, I am sure people wiil be searching for hair/beauty products so that they can look nice for the holidays, so any honest feedback on how I can improve my store and begin to get sales would be great! Thanks in advance.

My store's website is royalwearhair.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
106 0 19

Hey nice job on your store. Honestly it's quite good, I like it a lot. There are a few tiny things I would change.

After carefully reviewing I don't see reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

Did you think about adding a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

Another thing you might want to add is a custom logo. A custom logo makes your site look quite a bit more professsional, and it can help you sell more products.

Also I noticed that you don't have a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

You might consider adding social media links. Adding social media for your store can go a long way in fostering a brand

After looking I couldn't find a support email address. A lot of people don't want to fill out a contact form, many prefer to seek help through email. I suggest adding a support email address so people can more easily reach you.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you for the advice! I have added your suggestions to my site. Would you mind checking to see if I could use anything else. And as far as the review section goes, I haven't sold anthing yet, so I don't have anyone to leave a review.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
166 0 13

Hi Shanae,

This is Kaoser from CutOutWiz. I've made a go through to your website. It's a nice website. But I think if some issues can be fixed, it'll become more flawless. I've mentioned some of those here:

• Logo plays a very important role in increasing any store's sales. I think the logo should be more product-centered & improvised.
  • It looks good if you use images with a little more brightness. 
  • It would be great if images in the slide would change automatically.
  • People are usually intend to buy products from a store which has so many products. Maybe increase in the number of products can increase sales.
  • There is no Blog in your website. As it's a women products related site,you can add a Blog-Site containing some beauty tips,tips for using hair-extensions etc.
  • Social media icons can be added in the Home Button through which people can view you social media profiles. Sometimes it increases credibility of the store.

That was the issues I think can be fixed up. I hope those will help you.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you for the tips! I have brightened the pictures and made the slideshow automatic. I will creat a blog later today. I appreciate the help.

0 Likes