32 0 6

Hello, I started my first store. Your opinion matters to me

www.shopdesign-x.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
22 1 4

Hi @Designs-X,

With a first glance, I instantly notice that your font looks a little too small, which makes it really hard to see on the computer & mobile. Perhaps you should increase the size a little bit?

Another detail is that your product's name is quite long. In my experience, putting lots of keywords in the product's name is an SEO effort, yet I think you've overused it. This could cause distress for customers and affect their experiences while surfing your store. You should only limit to around 55 - 60 characters, which is much fitted for search engine optimization and user experiences improvement.

The color of your header and footer menu also looks unrelated to the whole color scheme of your store.

Hope this helps.

◦ ✔️ Problem Solved? Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ ? Contact us at shopify@bsscommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear @Designs-X 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.

dxspace.png

shopdxspeed.png

• Header and Footer Area need to Improve
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Add predictive search feature
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
32 0 6

Please
Show me how to add a shopping cart icon on the homepage, along with predictive searches, plus product variants

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
32 0 6

Thank you in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Please contact at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes