Hello! I would appreciate some feedback on my store. Getting traffic but no sales.

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

I’ve opened a general store called embracesmart.com to help alleviate the search for “what to buy” for friends or loved ones. I’m currently running ads for my best seller business wallet iPhone case which is receiving lots of likes and clicks through fb but getting no sales. Any idea on what I can approve? 

1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hello , I have visited your store and analysed a few things about your page - Found the following things;

• per Woorank, your page will be quite difficult to find your page scored 64 out of 100. This means that there are a number of things that can be improved to improve how easy it is to find your page.
    • Include more social media page links on your page ---> Social Media Pages to expand your storefront beyond Shopify. This increases further the chances of your store being found when anyone runs a search on words related to your store.
    • Another approach is find an app that helps you to extend the shopping experience to a social media channel. Rendezvous Recommendations presents you with such an experience
  • In terms of page speed, your page is very slow - scoring 42 out of 100 on a speed test. You need to make the page lighter using very few apps that can give you as much as you need to do well.

Finally, with respect to your making of sales you need to give your visitors an opportunity better interact with your products, and share them with their trusted contacts for a recommendation.  Rendezvous Recommendations gives you that special opportunity and dispensation. 

As a merchant, you’ll be able to convert more of your store visitors into paid customers by offering them relevant recommendations using our AI recommendations engine. Our AI shopping assistant helps store visitors to discover, share, and get relevant options on items to buy in your store. You get instant revenue boost, recurring sales and store growth when you offer trusted social recommendations to customers.

You can customize your Rendezvous widget to match the theme, color, and style of your store - and it won’t reduce your page load speed. 
appmock_3.png

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
2 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 2 6

This is an accepted solution.

Welcome to the shopify family just looked at your Store. It is really cool.If a visitor goes to your “About Us” page, that means they are already interested in you and are giving you a chance to prove to him or her that your product is the best. What you need to do is clearly spell out what you are, what you do, and, most importantly, what you offer to the clients. All testimonials, achievements, and any kind of social proof is welcome there. Make sure you don’t waste this opportunity as it may lead to gaining a customer.Your contact information should be clear and easy to find on your about page and throughout your website as well. Be sure to mention your: Contact email Address Social media channels I want to recommend you about the application named Descrii, description generator. Convince the potential buyer that this product will improve their lives in obvious, measurable ways.In this way you can increase your sales. https://bit.ly/descrii-premium
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Awesome, thank you very much for the insight. I will definitely work on all of this 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Great! Thank you very much I will look into that and work on those areas more! 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thanks,I appreciate this solution, Ive just finished building a store and Im here looking for more tips on what to improve and how to get traffic. I really appreciate the time and tips and I will be using the woorank site.. Its been helpful in just the past few minutes. I'll be working on everything they told me.

1 Like