Hello New User Here

Highlighted
2 0 0

I was wondering if anyone can give me some feedback on my new online store. My store went online about a week ago I Started doing some Facebook adds but have only gotten 100 sessions so far and no sales. Any advice is greatly appreciated thanks in advance. https://warriormindstore.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
348 25 51

Hi @Ricardos ,

Are you using Google Analytics? Or Heat maps? This is important because you could see of those 100 visits how many exited on the homepage, how many went into a collection page or landed on a product page...etc So you have an idea what and where to improve.

Do you have any abandoned shopping carts yet?

Check here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/orders/abandoned-checkouts#review-your-abandoned-checkouts

My personal suggestion here, it would be nice if on your home page the featured collections had a price listed like "Starting from $25". Or tell you if there's something new in that collection or even how many items are in that collection.

Ex:2cents.png

Regards,

Sam

Custom Apps and Themes Support | Email us: hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | New Monthly Support by Achieve Applabs www.achieveapplabs.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1769 111 320

Dear Ricardos,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Logo & Favicon - Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
  • Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Footer - Optimize your footer.Need lots of improvement. Put all policies pages and faq pages at footer.

no page footer.png

• Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Add to Cart icon - Prompt users to direct add products to cart without visiting the cart page.
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Trust Badge : All the policies , Faq, Payment icon , Highlight return policy , customer support , testimonial etc - All these features are important to build trust for your brand among your users.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Trsut badge on home page - This is important as this helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic.
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Testimonials - They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand. Need to improve the visualization in your store 
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Sticky Buy now or add to cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promtional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console - These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store
  • Proper setup shipping, taxes - Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Need to improve Overall Design.

If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 2 3

Umm, just thought I would point out - as I am not sure it is suppose to say that - but your red home page hoodie says "Failure is not on option" and one would think it would say "Failure is not an option"

Love your header - add links to your social here - any link pointing off site should always open in a new window. Your icons for search, account and shopping cart are - IMHO - not large enough. I'm old though, so the young kids may know exactly what all that is and have no problem dealing with it.

You have 3 collections on your home page - I have to scroll to see all three - they should be listed horizontal on a single row instead of vertical. By default, your site should list them vertical for mobile.

Your font selection for headers and especially content boxes is terrible. Far, far to small and difficult to read.

Your footer should have links that include a privacy policy, terms of use, return policy (some people call it a refund policy), and if appropriate a shipping policy. Some of these are required to accept payments or to be sold on 3rd party sites such as google shopping, fakebook etc. You do not have to offer free shipping to be successful, but free shipping will increase your conversions and usually your return rate. 

Your top nav (or you can include it in the footer) should have a contact link, a FAQ, and a page about your business - why do business with you.

Within your site, you need to build trust elements; product reviews (I use judge.me but there are others), social to include facebook, pinterest, instagram, twitter, youtube, etc....whatever is important to your social marketing strategy - connect them with your store, other things include secured by SSL, product guarantees, return guarantees, etc etc etc. You have to build trust and it starts with basics.  

Think google shopping, they are listing products free right now in google shopping. You can learn more about that here: https://www.google.com/retail/get-started/

Microsoft has the same thing, but it is paid only. Advertise on Facebook. Pinterest has a better return than FB for dollars spent. Do not advertise, etc until your site is actually ready & tested unless doing A/B testing through google to test sticky rate and conversions.

Simplify checkout. The built in cart for shopify is a 3 step process - which is just a horrible checkout process....which is why you should offer 3rd party payment processes like Paypal or google, which is an express payment option and does not take 3 steps to checkout. While not available in the shopify app store due to shopify policy, there are some single page checkout carts available outside of shopify made for shopify that can reduce the checkout process to two steps. 

Shopify offers a large selection of apps that can facilitate any number of things. Figure out what you need your site to do - make a list, and you can then ask for recommendations on apps that will do the most for the least - i.e. so apps can do a lot of different things which cuts the cost down considerably.  Your needs will be different than someone elses. If you have small catalog, you don't need to manage a ton of sku's. My catalog is over 1000 unique products and growing, and I am considered small.

My two cents on the matter. Hope you get some good feedback.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you I will look into it and stop my facebook ads for now 

0 Likes