Hello Rate my store :)

Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 3

Hello I've just changed the main page of my store and any feedback would help!

My website is: www.thejewellerplug.com

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1763 110 318

Dear Brianlena,

Hope following suggestions will help you.

• Improve Alignment , Spacing

the jwelery  space.png

thelenatext.png

jewleryspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider with Call to Action
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do some On page SEO and Index all your product at Google
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.

If you need help please contact us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 2 6
Congrats on your Store just visited your website, Your consumers need to know they will have support after they make a purchase, if needed. Guaranteeing troubleshooting after the purchase and consulting before the purchase can convert potential buyers into loyal, returning customers. The most comprehensive, helpful type of support is a live-chat feature that works 24/7. This tool can increase your site-wide conversion by 10% or more. If you don’t have the resources to offer round-the-clock support, you should still provide some type of service to help people during working hours. As a recommendation I would like to suggest you about Descrii it is a description generator application. Descrii is quick enough to Understand your product and save your time from hectic process of generating product description manually. Hope you will like my suggestion below the link is- https://bit.ly/descrii-premium
0 Likes