This is an accepted solution.
Hey there, @Alexj15!
Welcome to Shopify! You’ve come to the right place - you have a community of experts to turn to for feedback. You have a great start to both your stores! That being said, I found some things that can be improved.
Let’s start with Baluchie:
In general, Baluchie has the start of a luxurious feel but falls flat. It’s the details, like the massive overloaded main navigation or the image inconsistencies, that make it feel less luxurious. I would suggest seeing how visitors are moving around your site with session recordings to get an understanding of what’s tripping up your visitors.
Moving on to Luxylgroup:
In general, LuxylGroup has some work that still is needed to make visitors want to buy from it. You’re going to have to put in some work.
That being said, with as much work as you need to put in with both sites, visitor behavior is going to play a key role. You’re going to be able to see exactly what your visitors are doing (or aren’t doing) to find those areas that are causing the most conversion-killing issues. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, polls, chat, and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
Hello @Alexj15, Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here is the feedback:
- The luxylgroup store looks great and professional. You need to make Baluchie more professional in terms of aesthetics and layout.
- You should design the product page of Luxlygroup like you have designed of Baluchie's.
- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- In Baluchie's some of the collection like 'mugs' doesn't have any product. Add products.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Add a sales motivator bar to encourage people to make a purchase from you.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
HI @Alexj15 I read the comments of people who stated the things that are wrong in your store and I was having the same issue as you when I started some months ago but I met this guy that helped me with everything and now my store is converting 80% of every visitors coming into my store so you can also reach out to him and explain your issues...thanks, I hope this helps.
Hello @Alexj15, you're welcome. If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.