Hello everyone !
Here's is my store :
thanks too unexpensive ads i have traffic, but very few sales.
Good traffic days were also when i was talking about the launch to friends and family.
Could you review ?
Many thanks in advance !
Congratulations on launching your store!
First thoughts when I land are that there is too much text on the homepage. Once you start overflowing into a second line, it's too much. Your pink bar text should be paired down to one line and the same goes for your navigation menu. I'd also recommend removing the About Us, Favorites to the footer menu. Your reviews/photos should be added under the product itself that the review is for.
The other thing I would suggest is perhaps going with a mega-menu (horizontal) instead of a long vertical list.
We have a video on how to do this:
My next recommendation is to have a logo made for your shop. You can get this done fairly inexpensively from Fiverr.com.
As far as running ads go, we just released a video on the topic:
My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We have a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hello @Graines, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:
- Improvise the product description:
- Add a call to action button on the banner image in the first fold of the home page.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.
- You have a great Instagram page, you can add an Instagram shop & feed.
- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency, develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels, and hit right on your target market.
For conversion, you need to engage your visitors coming on your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Below is my brief feedback:
1 there are lot of popups coming up in home page get rid of them.
2. Home page is too busy try to have important products on home page keep upto 6 to 7 sections on home page
3. The language translator is overlapping on mobile menu try to keep it on right side
4. The menu is not getting translated in English up on language change.
5. Are you dropshipping your products ? The delivery time and order processing time is very high
6. All your products are fantastic the site is great too.
I was checking your website in mobile in google chrome. when i clicked on language transalator as UK Flag (english) it shows me same french language menu.
Can we discuss further on email or call ?
my email is email@example.com
You were of a huge help chatting with me and browsing for an our around the shop ! thank you ! now i'll try to figure out how to solve the remaining issues you noted.