Hello and happy new year to everyone. Could you please review my store. Traffic but few sales

Graines
Excursionist
28 0 2

Hello everyone !

Here's is my store :

Mudstories 'stories about earth and gold'

thanks too unexpensive ads i have traffic, but very few sales.

Good traffic days were also when i was talking about the launch to friends and family.

Could you review ?

Many thanks in advance !

Take care.

Capture d’écran 2021-01-06 à 14.29.54.pngCapture d’écran 2021-01-06 à 14.30.05.png

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 328

Hey @Graines,

Congratulations on launching your store!

First thoughts when I land are that there is too much text on the homepage. Once you start overflowing into a second line, it's too much. Your pink bar text should be paired down to one line and the same goes for your navigation menu. I'd also recommend removing the About Us, Favorites to the footer menu. Your reviews/photos should be added under the product itself that the review is for.

mudstories-home.png

The other thing I would suggest is perhaps going with a mega-menu (horizontal) instead of a long vertical list.

mud-menu.png

We have a video on how to do this:

My next recommendation is to have a logo made for your shop. You can get this done fairly inexpensively from Fiverr.com.

As far as running ads go, we just released a video on the topic:

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We have a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Graines
Excursionist
28 0 2

Hello and thank you for taking time !

i made so changes, but concerning the announcement bar, can you tell me a code so that everything remains on 1 line, because now, after a feww words i get a centered block...

Thank you again, 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @Graines, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- Improvise the product description:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image in the first fold of the home page. 

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

- You have a great Instagram page, you can add an Instagram shop & feed.

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency, develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels, and hit right on your target market.

For conversion, you need to engage your visitors coming on your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Graines
Excursionist
28 0 2

Thank you very much ! 

i will consider all you wrote.

concerning loyalty program i do have one, but it's not obvious: the bird, bottom right, but i cant place this icon somewhere else, maybe change its color and communicate about it somewhere on the page? Capture d’écran 2021-01-07 à 10.33.02.png

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @Graines, great to hear that you like the feedback. You can try AiTrillion for a loyalty program. You can change the button's place or create a loyalty program page. 

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
501 10 86

Hi @Graines 

Below is my brief feedback:

1 there are lot of popups coming up in home page get rid of them. 

2. Home page is too busy try to have important products on home page keep upto 6 to 7 sections on home page

3. The language translator is overlapping on mobile menu try to keep it on right side 

4. The menu is not getting translated in English up on language change. 

5. Are you dropshipping your products ? The delivery time and order processing time is very high 

6. All your products are fantastic the site is great too. 

Thank you

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
Graines
Excursionist
28 0 2

Thank you ! 

I'll make some changes.

But i'm concerned...on mobile the language switcher seems fine from me? and the menu is translated?

i've checked with firefow and safari, you?

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
501 10 86

Hello @Graines 

I was checking your website in mobile in google chrome. when i clicked on language transalator as UK Flag (english) it shows me same french language menu.

Can we discuss further on email or call ?

my email  is vinod@digitalcentrics.com

vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
Graines
Excursionist
28 0 2

You were of a huge help chatting with me and browsing for an our around the shop ! thank you ! now i'll try to figure out how to solve the remaining issues you noted.

Great contributor.