Hello community, can you please review my website my online sales are very low. thank you

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

My website sales are very low. My site is  Sheaoil.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hi Monigho,
I have just visited your website. Overall, it is quite beautiful and professional. You put a lot effort into making it, right?
Here are some feed backs to make it better and grow your online store sales:

1. Improve page loading speed

You page speed is quite low, extremely on mobile view. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and get improvement suggestions. Actually, your website visitors can quickly leave your site without making any sales if they have to wait a long for your page loading.

qq.png

2. Product page

- Add Customer reviews section to build the trust of customers. In fact, the reviews from others have big impact on the buying decision of customers.
- Add "You may also like" section for example to show the different products to customers. So. they can have more choices,  easily find their favorite products, and make their sales.  

3. Use Live chat system

- You should consider to use a live chat app so your website visitors can quickly connect with you whenever they need. It is a good way to improve customer experiences and get more sales. 

I hope that these above suggestions can help you improve your online store and increase your store sales <3

Quang Nguyen | Front-end Dev @ PageFly
- Click 'Like' to let me know you like my answer!
- Are you having problems building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder whose goal is to empower anyone to build a perfect store.
1 Like
Highlighted

Great looking store and product. The branding and packaging of each product is nice as well. Here are some ways I think you can improve the store.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would remove all the products from your homepage, that way you can a/b test what content is on the homepage and if it gets people deeper into the site to purchase

2. I think you should say who you are on your site and add your picture to give the store a more human face. The about us section is kinda vague.

3. If you add more products to the store in the future. I would consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great. Tell them why they should buy it. 

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together. Plus product images is one of the biggest person people do and do not buy on a store. Making them all uniform in size will make your store look even more beautiful

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

5. I would consider changing the text colour of your product description as it is very hard to read right now. I would make the text black.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Explorer
132 12 50

Hi @monigho

First off, I would like to say that the product that you are offering is quite unique, and I am sure if you change some parts a little and work on ads it will find its niche and get huge sales. 

While I was browsing around your site, I took a couple of notes and here they are: 

Homepage

The hero banner that you have is very nice and sharp. However, the banner that you have below that does not fit in with the rest of the images. 

Screenshot_19.png

The size is different from the image of About Us section, which makes it look a little unorganized. 

I suggest taking a better photo of the packages that you are offering. 

Separate the About Us section, to paragraphs and make it more readable. 

Since you are a family-owned company that is also sustainable and natural, I highly recommend taking advantage of that. Make a separate page dedicated to your story only. Add photos of the work process or your family members. That page will not only tell a sweet story, but also work as a marketing asset by making your customers closer to you. 

I see that you are using basic Instagram gallery at the bottom of your page. To be completely honest that gallery is not bringing you a lot of value since it says the same thing you have on your site already (product page, about us, blog etc.). 

Instead of that I suggest going for  Insta gallery that is based on hashtags. That way, when people tag your store or products on their posts, it will automatically be displayed on your store and work as a massive testimonial. 

I see that you have a lot of nice posts where you have been tagged. 

Product page 

The pages look like they have just the right amount of information a person would need before purchasing an item. 

Customer experience

As you might already know, in order to increase your sales, it is not enough to only fix the design and structure, you have to also make sure your customers feel comfortable on your store. 

For that, as told previously, work on your page loading speed. 

Make more research on that, take a look on CSS that is not being used, use lazy load to optimize the speed. 

Create more social engagement. Add reviews, Referral programs, discounts etc. They all will "breathe in" life into your store. 

For enhancing customer experience, I suggest using our app Growave  It has over 10 features and does not affect your page loading speed.

Once you have that, I am sure you will find your target groups and get started with sales. 

Hopefully I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this  post or marking it as a solution. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1266 75 273

Hey Sheaoil,

Getting a higher sales rate is largely dependent upon the presentation and overall maintanence of your store. Coming to your store, some pointers to be noted are as follows:

1. Bestsellers are compulsary for depicting the site peculiarity.
  2. Discounts need to be offered for better customer engagement.
  3. Reviews need to be added below each product for improving customer choice.
  4. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  5.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope store improvement helps in boosting the overall sales rate of your store.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks Quang for taking time out and giving me some helpful advice. I am going to work on your sugggestions. Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

hi Duane

Very good, constructive feedback thank you. 

I really appreciate your advice. I did not really understand the a/b testing suggestion though.

I thought it is easier for customers to  convert &buy when products are on the main page? Is that not the case?

Best

Monigho

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you Aizada,

Lovely suggestions I will implement all of them

How do I go about getting images the same size though as one was done professionally and the other was just taken on my smart phone(the image you highlighted in your comments )

I will look into Growave though.

Thank you soooo much for your advice.

0 Likes

Your home page should be able building your brand and letting people know who you are. If you just get them to buy and leave, they won't remember to come back to you and buy again. 

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
132 12 50

Hi @monigho 

I recommend re-taking the photo of the gift box. You can still shoot one with your phone, but try different lighting, while now it does not look too appealing. One you have that, just crop to the needed pixels:) 

Feel free to ask any questions! 

Best Regards. 

Aizada

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes