Hello my store is new and I did it from scratch, just wanna say this is my first built store so I’m all up for advice. So I’m not a drop shipper so I only have a few physical items, that being said only 3 haha but I have big quantity as in now I have 50 for each unit. Just letting you know just in case the page looks blend is because I only have 3 items as in now. Some features that I want you check out and let me know how it works for you is:
so I added a pop up when you first enter website should take atleast 2seconds and should come up from the bottom of screen, the picture is high pixels so takes a little while to load, could you let me know if that’s an issue for you. I tried making it sign up through email to get a 10% discount on your first order. So that way I can send out feature offers or new product to those customers.Let me know any tips or if you like it
I also added a page section for upcoming hoodies, lmk if I should write more about those items cause it seems kinda blend also.
overall just hit me with all the feedback that would be immensely appreciated (:
golddapparel.com Is the store is anime apparel thag Im targetting
I really dig your store! I think it's great that you are starting out with a small product line so you can learn the ropes of running a business, managing orders, and marketing your products. With that said, there are a couple of design principles I want to highlight when your page first loads:
I would suggest sprucing up the call-to-action (CTA) in the announcement bar. Posing a question followed by a solution to the problem is always a popular option. Something along the lines of "Are you worried about shipping costs? No worries, shipping is FREE today".
Lastly, Lookbooks are great for apparel businesses. It allows you to showcase your products being worn by people in real settings. If you can get friends/family/customers to get pictures of themselves repping your products, you can create some really powerful lookbooks that help with your conversion rates. There are a variety of Lookbook apps that you can download from our app store, here.
If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
Great advice! I def have some picture taken of myself and friends wearing my product so I’ll def put it in. & yes the call to action is pretty basic I also put free shipping and the details on my product pages so people have a better understand and the options they can also choose from like 2day shipping. I’ll def do more research on the call to action and how to spice it up! Great advice didn’t think of this.
the font style I wanted something edgy & that stands out
where do you suggest putting the look book? Should I put it with my product pictures or should I have it in my home so when people first enter my website and start scrolling down they see people wearing it? I think it’ll add more to my home page and stand out more. But let me know (:
Hi @Addel101 welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The logo placement can be shifted to top left from the center as many people will recognize the brand when it's on the top left because everyone has the habit of reading from left to right.
2. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
3. Create different social media accounts and attach the links to the footer menu this will help you reach the audience in masses promotion of your brand on social media is the new norm.
4. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
5. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
6. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.
I hope this helps!