Hello everyone I need feedback on my store

Solved
sretrokilla
Tourist
7 1 0

Hello trying to drive traffic to my store. I need feedback on my store open to critique. 

Srkilla.com

Srkilla

Thanks 

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1001 136 327

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @sretrokilla,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through your store and have some feedback for you.

retro-01.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

GAP
You have a big gap between your homepage banner and your new arrivals that needs to be fixed. One of the photos in your slideshow, the one titled "Silent Retro Killa", is stretching the banner out vertically which is leaving you with that wide gap. I'd recommend adjusting the height of all your photos to the same height.

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

PRODUCTS
As you know, apparel can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a pair of shoes or a jersey in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

SALES CHANNELS
I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your social media pages. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook and Instagram

PRODUCT ORGANIZATION
I'd recommend organizing your products further. For example, you have Shoes but there are no filters for size, brand etc. You want to make it as easy as possible for your visitors to find what they are looking for.

TRAFFIC
I’d recommend posting online to local community Facebook pages, marketplace, join any local small business groups, etc. If there are online markets I would join them and definitely in person when they are up and running again.

With every sale you do locally, make sure to include a business card with a discount for their next online order. This will create awareness that you have an online shop. Here is how to create a discount code:

You could also offer incentives such as free local delivery:

If delivery is not an option, or if you want to offer two things, you could offer local pickup as well:

I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. Here is a video on how to add a free review app to your store:

Another thing you could do for marketing that would help you expand outside the local umbrella is to create videos. You could either make videos where you go shopping and find your vintage finds or perhaps tips on how/where to find vintage finds, something like that. You can do short 30 second to 1 minute videos for TikTok, IG Reels, Facebook. You can also do longer videos and post them on YouTube or Facebook. As for the platforms, right now I personally suggest TikTok & YouTube. You are going to grow way faster on TikTok right now than you could on IG Reels or Facebook.
It has the potential to be a double fold success for you because not only can you earn on the platforms themselves (ie. with YouTube you can get AdSense, add affiliate links and do brand deals) but also you are driving traffic to your store and selling there as well. A good example of this in action is the Detail Geek. He has a service based vehicle detailing business and creates YouTube videos of himself detailing vehicles. He will mention products he is using and drive traffic to his online store AND he also earns AdSense money by allowing YouTube to place ads in his videos.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3737 214 666

Hey @sretrokillaAiTrillion this side, an eCommerce platform serving 100K+ sellers to boost their brand engagement. Here is the feedback on your store:

- There's a blank space between the banner image and the new arrivals section. Fix that. 

AiTrillion_0-1624099390831.png

- Add categories in the header menu. 

AiTrillion_1-1624100194815.png

- Add a section of trending products on the homepage.

- Add testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To add the trending products section, push notification, exit-intent popup you can install the app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hello @sretrokilla 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few Suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps to find you when visitor have multiple tabs in the Browser

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the Products.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Thanks,
Waytoapps

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

1. Banner

RichardNguyen_0-1624116572187.png

Your images on the slideshow should have the same size so that it makes the page look appropriate and professional

2. Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

3. Collection page

You should have the 'Load more' function or pagination instead of an endless scrolling page. People will less likely to make a purchase than just scrolling unintentionally to the end.

4. Product page

RichardNguyen_1-1624117015925.png

Product description
The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customers tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause trouble for your business.
- Subdivide Long Product Descriptions with Sections and Headings
- Use block text and bullet point

Use Delivery Date
Once a purchase decision is made, the buyer is excited to get your product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

Return Policy
Customers get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.

The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy to read and clear for customers. 

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Raflahon
Excursionist
17 0 8

Hey

Congratulations on your new store, I'm not an expert actually, I'm a complete beginner, I do have a small thing to mention about your store,

I'd get a business email instead of Gmail, it would look much more professional 

best of luck.

Hello @sretrokilla 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Reduce space
Screenshot (37).png

-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

->Below the add to cart ,Add "Buy now" and add 'Wishlist" buttons . Buy now will helps the customer to directly redirect to buying option. Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

->As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add  recently viewed products feature.

Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

->Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review , so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .

->Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook,  instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. 

You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

I hope this is helpful ! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know! 

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
sretrokilla
Tourist
7 1 0

Thank you so much for the feedback it was very helpful!! 

0 Likes
sretrokilla
Tourist
7 1 0

Thank you so much for the feedback!! 

0 Likes
sretrokilla
Tourist
7 1 0

Thank you so much for the feedback!! 

0 Likes