I have a question I am using Google analytics and it says that I have had 50 visitors go add to cart but I go on my shopify and it says I have none I am having alot of traffic coming to my site but only one sale in 2 months its getting hard and costly I don't want to give up but I am running out of money quickly I don't know what to do from here
Solved! Go to the solution
Congratulations on your store! I know it feels very frustrating to not have your traffic being converted to sales, but you are not alone in your suffering. So many Shopify store owners are facing this exact problem and I just want to tell you to hang in there. Sales is an organic process, which involves people getting to know your products, looking at other alternatives and finally making the decision to buy. So it can take some time. However, here are a few pro tips you can look at while you are waiting: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?
Some other things I would like to suggest:
You mention that a lot of customers are going up to your cart option, but not actually making the purchase. Again, a very common phenomenon. Try reaching out to these customers by mail and / or offering discounts. I can tell you that a very attractive option is to offer free delivery.
If you haven't already, you may think of adding a chatbot to your website, which will give you great insights into what the customers are looking for and what is trending right now.
If you want me to look into your shop and offer some more observations, you can always reach out with the link to your shop.
Hoping a happy selling experience for you!
This is an accepted solution.
Congratulations on your store! know it can be frustrating so not have your traffic being converted to sales, but I can tell you, you are not alone in your suffering. So many Shopify store owners are worried about the exact same thing. Sales is an organic process which involves people getting to know your brand, looking at your products, then looking at alternatives and finally, deciding to buy from you. This can take a lot of time, so you must hang in there. Meanwhile, you can check out some pro tips right here: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?
Some other suggestions:
You mentioned that people are going up to placing the p=item in the cart, but are not actually purchasing. Maybe there are a lot of customers who are not returning to your website again. This is also a common phenomenon. May I suggest you to reach out to these customers by emailing them and / or offering discounts. I can tell you that free delivery is an exciting option for customers.
If you haven't already, you can add a chatbot to your website which will gain you a lot of customer insight into what they are looking for and what is trending.
If you want me to give some more observations on your website, reach out to me with the link to your website.
This is an accepted solution.
I'm from PageFly team.
I have to say that I really like your store. Here are what I really like:
1. You have big and captivating hero images with clear text overlay and CTA buttons. This is good because when I landed on your site, I immediately know what you are selling and you have many cool watch collections
2. You have a lot of content on your pages, especially menus in the header and footer. People would love to learn about your store first before they actually making a decision of buying your products. And you even have the "Return" and Shipping" policy in the Footer, which is great because that's is important info customers will care about the most.
3. Your product pages are good with enough numbers of variant images, easy-to-read description, and reviews part.
However, I have some suggestions for your store if you want to improve the conversion rate.
1. Consider having a sticky header. Having a fixed menu is good for navigation because when people scrolling down a page, they can easily navigate to other pages easily by just clicking on the menu without having to scroll back to the top.
2. Consider just having the "Newsletters signup" pop-up on just your homepage. Inform your visitors about what's new with your store is great, but you can just let the pop-up show up once. When I click on each page like the product page, collection page or even contact us page, the pop-up keep showing up, and I find it not really pleased each time when I have to turn it off. So maybe visitors might get frustrated when the pop-up keeps showing up.
And that's my feedback!!
If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck!
It's my pleasure to check your store out for you. Seems very nice and elegant. Your choice of theme matches your products, so good job done there.
My first observation refers to the picture below. The shop now button (which is an excellent idea to take customers directly to the product page) is not immediately visible, as it is too similar to the background. Consider putting in a contrasting colour (something dark). It is good idea to put in a slide show, just like you have done. But I would suggest adding another picture featuring your sunglasses, so that people understand that you are selling sunglasses as well. On that note, consider making the slideshow a little faster, so that it attracts the users attention. I would suggest keeping it on for not more than 5 seconds. I did a rough count, and your slide show is on for around 8 to 9 seconds.
When I hover my cursor on the images, I can see multiple angles. Again, a good idea, especially for consumer products. Here I would suggest that you keep consistency in the angels that you are providing. So, for one watch, there is an angle of a man's hand with the watch on. But that specific angle is not found in other watches. If your imagery is consistent, it shows professionalism, which is the vibe we are trying to give from your store.
I think I have mentioned before, how easily chatbots can gain consumer insight. What i would like to add here is that, ensure your chatbot pops up when someone visits your store, so that there is less chance of people ignoring your bot.
Sign in using Gmail:
Final observation. I notice how your newsletter keeps popping up whenever i open your webpage. It is definitely a good idea. But typing in my email id and password is a cumbersome job. Consider instead if you could add a button for a one click sign up, such as a "Sign in using Gmail" button, where if the user simply clicks on the icon, you get his email id, and other information.
That's all from me right now. Feel free to reach out in case of any questions.
Thank you and Best of Luck!