Hello everyone

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0
Please can someone please give me a feedback on my website if I am doing anything right or wrong,This a new website. I haven’t made any sales yet from my website.
Thanks.
https://www.fnfashionworld.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1755 108 315

Dear FN2,

Congratulation for your store.

We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

1. Improve your store loading speed for mobile. Now it is 26/100 which is very poor.

wedealspeed.png

2. Only keep one announcing bar. Currently you have three which is not good as per UX.

annoucementwedeals.png

3. Not able to find close option for sales popups coming frequently. Which is not good as per UX.

4. Optimize your footer links and remove search from here. It is ok to keep search option at top

5. Use silo structure in Menu

6. Optimize your store as per SEO

7. Have FAQs section

8. All Banner design need to Improve with CTA button

9. Create an unique logo.

10. Add lead generation form at contact us page

11. All Banner design need to Improve

12. Header and Footer Area need to Improve

13. Trust badges should be on the home page like 100% Authentic products, Easy return, etc

14. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

15. Remove the ‘Powered by Shopify’ icon in the footer section to make your store look more professional.

16. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page

17. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.  Example of Good Collection Page 

If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted

@FN2 ,

I just had a look at your website. Good work! Below are some of my thoughts:

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. You can add more sections on the homepage such as ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ etc. to engage users. Also avoid using multiple announcing bar at homepage.

Featured Images:  The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use good quality featured banner images with interesting taglines to captivate user attention.

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 29. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

fn.png

Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Popup: Popup should be displayed one time after loading the page. Currently, it is loading after every 30sec which is very irritating. It can also distract the customer and they will leave your website without exploring further.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience. 

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @FN2,

I've spent a few minutes on your site and I'd love to give you all my feedback. I hope it will help you to avoid the crucial issues & start increasing the conversion rate on your store.

image.png

I found that the homepage is using too many pop-up elements, there are up to 3 banners on the header of the page which could make your users scare away because of huge information they're taking in at first sight.

For this part, I suggest you reduce the number of discount/free shipping bars to 1, eliminate the pop-ups that are not necessary. Also, consider changing the color of the "Log In" bar to a less prominent color so that your visitors can notice the discount/free shipping announcements.

image.png

I'm not sure why the "New Arrivals" stands inside the About Us dropdown option. This should be fixed to avoid confusion from visitors.

The next thing is about Product Page, you should consider to include a review section below product details. That's how we build brand trust with our customers & give them the clue of product quality.

image.png

Because the dropdown of the navigation buttons doesn't have a border to indicate its area & because it's too large. Therefore, it's annoying for visitors to navigate through your site since they don't know how to collapse the dropdown. It's better to reduce the size of the dropdown area so that visitors will be more control on the site.

image.png

One more thing, I've also checked your page on Google Page Speed & it turns out the page on the desktop is normal but on the mobile version, it's not good. I think it's mainly caused by theme code or the added extensions. I suggest you contact the theme provider & check with them so we will have a proper solution for that.

I know you've just started because there are a lot of things you can consider to improve on your site at this stage. Please spend more time to refine the pages & come back here when you need more insightful recommendation ;)

Hopefully, I've managed to help you, wish you many more sales in the future & don't forget to stay safe  😉

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
95 5 21

Hi @FN2  ,

Hope you are doing well. I can see that you have information about shipping, returns and refund policy which very important to have to increase trust among shoppers.

Here are some suggestions that you can consider  :

1. Instagram feed can be added for better brand promotion.

2. Customer testimonials would be a great addition.

3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes