Hello fellow entrepreneurs, I need some feedback on my store please.

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi! My store is literally like 2 days old so I know for sure that it needs some work! First off, I do plan to add a blog section, social media links, and a chat box for customers to reach out. I know that I'm going to need more things to make it run more efficiently. Oh, and I don't have any reviews yet of course but, when I get some I'll add them. I have some questions:

What do you use for customer rewards?

How do I add an affiliate program?

How do I add a  wishlist and also create purchase urgency?

Promotions, gift cards, and discount codes?

Any upsell app suggestions? 

Pop-ups like "new arrivals" etc?

Umm, I think that's all for now. Please, please guys whatever you can think of that I will need or if there's anything on my site that I should change or adjust, please don't hesitate to let me know! I want this to be AMAZING so I will take all the advice I can get, especially as a new entrepreneur. Although this is super exciting, it's also a lot of work. LOL I spend countless hours on this thing just trying to perfect it. My site is called: everythingfierce.com 

Thanks guys!

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Elyse1 

First off LOVE your store, it certainly is fierce! The use of color is amazing. And second congrats on your new store! So I run my own agency that specializes in Shopify development and design. We have built quite a few stores and here are some apps I suggest  to my clients when they are managing their own store or for those looking to build on their own. Some of the items can be done without app integration but will require you to know how to code within your theme. 

What do you use for customer rewards?

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty App is great for customer rewards.

How do I add an affiliate program?

Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing is a great app to implement a affiliate program.

How do I add a  wishlist and also create purchase urgency?

Smart Wishlist is a great app for this.

Promotions, gift cards, and discount codes?

On the left of your dashboard there will be a tab called "discounts" you can add discount codes here. To the bottom left of your dashboard there will be a "settings", tab when you click it it will direct you your settings and right in the center there will be a tab for gift cards, you can create them here.

Any upsell app suggestions? 

Popup Upsell on Exit & Visit app is great

Pop-ups like "new arrivals" etc?

Popup Upsell on Exit & Visit app is great

Let me know if you have any questions! 

If you found my reply helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
 Feel free to email me at rockie@y2k.ai 
Raquel Marie: Shopify Development & Conversion Expert | Shopify Theme Customization & Development | Shopify Design | Conversion Design

Highlighted
2 0 0

Awesome @rockiey2k I appreciate your feedback and I'm going to do everything!! Thank you for support! If I have more questions, I'll ask. 

0 Likes