4 0 0

Hello i just started my online shop , 

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
482 46 236

Hi Waxandhair,

General
  • I can't see any email, phone number, or address on the contact us page.
Homepage
  • The social media buttons at the footers aren't working. Make sure links are working. Visitors look at your social media presence before the buy.
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.
Product
  • Your add to cart button appears below the fold. When the visitors come to the product page, your Add to Cart button should be visible without scrolling.
  • I suggest removing the trust seals on each product page. They don't help your brand. I recommend putting these seals in the footer.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

What do you mean by seals? the trust badge?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 236

Yes, trust badges. Put this badges on the footer.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
4 0 0
ok thank you vert much !! How can i put it on the footer please , im novice..
0 Likes