Hello people I would love to hear your feedback about my store.

Servquick
1 0 1

Hey guys!
So during these days I have established my own startup it's called servquick, this startup helps you with online virtual services which could include anything from music production, video editing or any service the end product of this service will always be premium because of the in house team we have at the company. Along with premium service it's also at an affordable cost, this saves you the time of going through various fiverr or upwork sites looking for individuals to do your work because either the work is shabby or was never delivered or it never met your expectations, here you can tell us all out how would you like the end product to be and our in house team try to make it happen by brainstorming ideas along with your already provided input the website is https://www.servquick.shop/  we are also on instagram as servquick currently we are trying to market ourselves and let people know we are in the market so i would be glad if you could check it out. Thanks a lot I hope all you have a nice day.

Dear Servquick,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• All home page banners need to improve
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage - They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

Hey @Servquick ! Amazing store you've come up with! If you're using black background, why don't you have a black n white feel in your store? Scroll down the bottom of your homepage, for all the areas that are not black, we can have a white color! Here are some the suggestions I'd like to give - 

1. Have a dedicated page for your blogs and in the homepage, you can feature the lastest article! 

2. Instead of products, write down courses you're offering! Products are good with product based eCommerce store. Because you're offering knowledge, you can call your products as courses. 

3. I see that there is only PayPal as payment method? Why don't you add on CC feature? This might cost you, but if being CC approved can bring in traffic, why not have it? 

4. If any of your previous users have taken the course, you can ask for a shoutout and record a small video and testimonials and showcase it on your website. 

5. What is your social media strategy? I'm sure you'll be able to pull some good leads through LinkedIn and Facebook! Try have a strong presence there! 

6. Are your target audience set? You might want to try and target decision makers as well? 

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes

Your store is not bad. I have some suggestion for you to optimize your store:

1. Home page: you should have Testimonials for your service. If you still wonder, check this article to find out the reasons.

2. Catalog page: 

- You should insert featured images for all your products that will make your page and your service be more attractive.

- The free items should be located on the top (I saw that you let one free item at the end of the list). You can use Free tag attached to the $0 product to attract customers.

3. You need to have a FAQ page to help customers find the answer to frequent questions. 

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- If you want to boost sale, try these: Actionable Insight Analytics | Web Push Notification | Promotion & Exit-Intent Pop-up - learn more
0 Likes