Hello there , i would love to know what am i doing wrong with my store

Highlighted
2 0 2
Its been a month now and i haven't got any sales , i tried using Facebook ads Instagram influencers , i tried different ads different products , a niche store , a single product store but none worked , Yeah i know things depends on ads format , ads targeting , product and many more am doing my best on that side , someone please review my store , store is only optimized for mobile devices as the traffic am pulling from are mobile devices

My store - https://zoaan.online/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi there:

I am also a new business owner so I am going to address this the way I addressed mine.  You need to ask yourself what is it you want your potential customers to see?  Ok.. so you have that robot looking camera...very cool by the way. I was trying to read about it and it was very confusing.  I wanted to know if it came in different colors and how much was the price?  Does it have a longer cord or is what you see it?  I would make pages...start with Introduction and introduce the guy with a picture and its name...then have a caption like... HEY.. I can do so much more...(just a thought but it is your store).  After you have maybe two pages with the info put a "buy now" bar at the bottom which should take the customer to the options, if any, with the prices you are asking for your camera guy.  Have a menu for customers to navigate.  Your deals section...also very cool..but very confusing.  I would also put that on a separate page.  I am by no means saying my website is any better. I have at least 5-20 people visiting my site but no one is buying. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.  I changed pictures to make them brighter.  I am slowly using my own pictures instead of borrowing which I know is a no, no but I have so much else to think of.  You have a great concept but I would definitely make it more understanding to navigate.  Oh.. and don't forget to let me know how much you are asking for the camera guy...he is adorable and I have lots to do with him.  my website is http://www.fashiontravelsboutique.com.  Be honest and let me know. I am still putting in merchandise and I need to know what I am missing, if any, or if it is the time of year here in the U.S. when people are thinking of 4th of July and going away and not so much on spending money on other things and my time and my customers are coming.  I have been building up my data base of customers with sharing on social media, word of mouth, and a little advertisement which I really can not afford.  Thanks and Good luck!  - C. Phillips

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Amn_mann,

Homepage

• I suggest to move the early birds sections below the available deals.
  • The social media buttons at the footers aren't working. Make sure links are working. Visitors look at your social media presence before the buy.
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.

Product

• Amazon's best-selling products contain an average of 6-8 product images. I think you should add more photos of your products.
  • I recommend to write product descriptions not just images because written content more easily indexed by google.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi

I have made some changes to my store now I need it evaluated again because I need help with the easy flow of my store.  I have people coming to my website but are still not buying. What are your suggestions?  I also need to know how to bypass VAT because the U.S does not have that

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

The only thing I will say is navigation is not there.  You  may want to consider finding a web designer to help you.  My feeling is...I am not paying $200 or even $500 on a web designer for a store that is not bringing in revenue. I doubt the web designer would offer a money back guarantee.   Don't give up...keep trying until something works or the price to fix it is right.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

waw I love your Store im a week old with my shop please help me I'm in South Africa 

www.online-eezie.com  help me fix

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi emm am sanele i see you have a store i am new to the app Created my store yesterday , now I don’t know what next could you please assist me.thank you
0 Likes