Hello this is my shop. what do you think?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

I appreciate two things.

1 -any tip it would be appreciate.

2- Put a note 1 - 10

thanks!

malgoco.com

0 Likes

Success.

Tourist
5 1 0

I dont think your site is that bad too be honest,

its clean.

i would maybe add more slides on your home page that auto rotate, so its visually more appealing

and at the top of your site have a header with a few buttons such as shop now and a contact us button,

its important to reassure people with a contact us button, instead of having them have to scroll down your whole home page to find it.

thats my only suggestions its a pretty decent site goodluck

0 Likes
Highlighted

Your biggest issue is you don't have a brand or given people a reason to buy from you. People can get shades anywhere.... why should they buy from you?

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's  just an endless scroll of product right now. I don't get a feel for your brand or what makes your store special. 

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1232 72 259

Hey Malgoco,

The search bar needs to be enabled as it is not visible on the homepage. It should be placed beside the login and cart for a more systematic header view.

Some other suggestions for store optimization are mentioned below: 

1. Footer needs some modification. The footer links need to be arranged vertically for better alignment.
  2. Footer links should be on the left, newsletter on the right while social links should be placed below both footer links and newsletter.
  3. More Social links need to be added like Twitter,Pinterest for better customer connectivity.
  4. For better customer traffic, Bestsellers need to be added to depict site peculiarity.
  5. Discounted products need to be segregated seperately in the "Sale" section.
  6. For better customer choice, reviews need to be placed below each product.
  7. Testimonials need to be added to promote the brand in a better manner.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq
    free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store optimization result in ample sales.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes