Hello,

Solved
Glamrusstore
2 0 1
I am new here and I just started my online shop. I have a lot to learn and would love to get some feedback on my store. Would really appreciate any one who takes the time out. Thank you .https://glammedrus.myshopify.com/
0 Likes
Teem
Shopify Partner
222 18 65

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, 

I noticed that your twitter link is not set yet.

It is a bit empty right now. I mean you could create About Us and Contact Us pages and place them on the main menu. Also, I recommend you to create policy pages: Terms of Use, Shipping, and Returns.

I believe if you could gather emails of your customers, you will be able to use that list for your future campaigns and email blasts. Asking users to create an account (You might enable accounts on Shopify first) and providing them with some incentives for that will increase the chance of them using that discount upon checkout.

Since you've got many products on your site. You might consider using wishlists with automated emails, which will remind users to come back to your shop and check their wishlists.

Hope it helps :)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.

Hello,

Congratulation for your new store.

gr.png

Here are some tips may help you.

1. Add call to button in all banners

2. Design can be improved 

3. Add policies pages

4. Need to optimize for mobile and SEO

5. Integrate Instagram feed

6. Add Facebook and Instagram shop.

Please contact us if you need more help

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
Teem
Shopify Partner
222 18 65

Hi there,

The first thing I noticed is that the Twitter social icon should be corrected. Place About Us and Contact Us pages on a more visible place like the main menu.

As for the policies, locate them at the footer of the website: Terms of Use, Shipping, and Returns.

Also, I see that you have lots of products, using Wishlists would help you out to decrease the cart abandonment rate. Also, people will be able to save their wishlisted items for future consideration.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hi Glamrusstore,

Your site is great and the hand bags collection is great.

I have briefly reviewed your store and here are some of my suggestions that you can easily update on the site.

1. You can add favicon on the website, it’s simple and add uniqueness to the site as well.
  2. Add more pages in the menu, About us, Contact us page with an email address and a phone number. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  3. Add all product page in menu https://www.glamrusstore.com/collections/all under Products tab.
  4. You can add Sitemap on the site footer, it’s good for SEO purpose.
  5. You should add shipping and return/refund policy, terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content.
  6. Your sale and shop page goes to same link, if you have items on sale then list those only.
  7. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together
  8. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  9. On https://www.glamrusstore.com/collections/featured-collection - Instead of just sorting you can have sidebar facets that allows user to apply multiple filters in one go.
  10. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  11. Lastly, You have over 226 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced filters, autosuggestions, partial search and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
Glamrusstore
2 0 1
Thank you very much for your input I will be making the necessary adjustments. Much appreciated.
jbaffiliates
4 0 0

I am new to shopify and trying to get my store setvup. Can anyone gomintonmy store and take a look and give me some pointers to help me getcstarted

0 Likes
jbaffiliates
4 0 0

I am new here and dontbhave my store open yet. Can anyone gominto my store a d give me some pointers on what I should do next to get my store setup 

0 Likes