Help! Can I please have some feedback on my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I would love to get some feedback on my first store. I started 3 weeks ago and  I am getting some traffic but no sales.
I've done some Facebook adds, created a FB page and an Instagram account. I see a lot of abandoned checkouts but no sales. 

Should I make any changes ?

Store: https://babysrules.com/

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes

We have a couple clients that sell to parents and our feedback will be based on this experience. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now. Your main image is small and does not create the greatest first impression.

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages. Having 4 little pictures in one picture does not look great as it does not show off your product

3. Make your contact email your domain name as this is more professional

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Add a product title is your product pages

3. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
1495 8 137

Hello,

I Just had looked into your store. It's looking good.
I have observed Few points on your store. Have you created your store Instagram page? Social media-icon: Instagram link which you have provided in footer section of your website shows sign-up page, change it.
And I suggest you can regularly promote your store products through Instagram, It helps for increasing of traffic.
And I have observed There is no title on the products like https://babysrules.com/collections/baby-care/products/spill-proof-baby-bowl, The product title is one of the most important components for SEO. I suggest you can add your store products Title.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Shopify Partner
428 38 205

Hi babysrules1,

General
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • The social media buttons at the footers are all broken at the moment. Don't forget to make sure the links are viable. You'd be surprised by how many visitors would click on them.
Product
  • No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Tourist
14 0 2

There’s no one secret to creating a successful business, but I have a ton of fantastic resources to share.

On the other hand, if you’re seeing a good amount of traffic but it’s not translating into sales, it may indicate there’s something about your site that’s not convincing customers to go through with a purchase.  

Hey, I reviewed your website, no doubt the products are amazing. With your site, there's still a good amount of room for improvement. No matter how good your products are, but your bottom-line will not increase until and unless you reach the ears of your customers. You need to start focusing on marketing on a prior basis.

-The product recommendation seems plain. Upsell other products on your store.

-Change the placement of your newsletter at the top of your store. I guess it will increase customer sign-ups in your store.

- Start using Loyalty rewards, it will help you in customer re-engagement and retention.

-Add Web push notifications to reach anyone and anywhere (device) without an email address.

-You need to have social media (Instagram and Facebook) maintained with good social engagement.

My all-time advice for upcoming e-commerce entrepreneurs: Make use of reviews which will boost your sales & will help you in customer acquisition. You might be unaware of this fact but Reviews also enhances SEO and improve ROI. There are Apps that can make this easier for you. I am currently using aitrillion.com, it has done wonders on my store. & it cost me 70% less than other tools in the market. It is an all in one marketing platform with everything you need to increase sales and engagement in one place.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. I would be happy to help you.

Apart from that, here is my input before spending your money on FB ads and other apps you need to make sure your store is ready to capture and engage them. If not then you may end up losing all your money. What I want to say is you need to focus on customer engagement and retention before investing in ads. The best way to retain customers is by loyalty rewards, Reviews, Web Push notifications, Emails, Chatbot, and a lot more. There are tons of marketing tools available which can help you. If you will ask me I would highly recommend AiTrillion.com as it is much cheaper and has all the effective tools in one place.

0 Likes