Help: Day 4 zero sales with fb ads

zurplox
3 0 1

Hi guys. I need help on reviewing my site.

It's been 4th day and I haven't got any sales yet. Is it something wrong with my design or pricing?

FB traffic is fine.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

blenderu.com or blenderu.myshopify.com

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Blenderu Tumbler,

"Homepage is the key area of the user journey of any ecommerce store".Hence, it needs to be "eye-catching" in order to convince the user to buy. Pay attention to the below tips to improve your sales rate:

• The "search bar" should be placed on the top header-right as well.
  • Shift newsletter downwards to the right of footer links.
  • Adding an "Instagram Gallery" in place of the newsletter will yield better brand promotion.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.

Dear zurplox,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Page loading Speed - Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 25-35  . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile. This is one of the most important steps for improving conversions and sales. This year, during the Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM), Shopify stores in 175 + countries around the world created a new record with $2.9+ billion overall sales. Among these, 69% of sales have been made on phones or tablets, while only 31% happened over the desktop.

blndspeed.png

• Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Footer - Optimize your footer with social links, newsletter sign up,Other important link etc.
  • Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Add to Cart icon - Prompt users to direct add products to cart without visiting the cart page.
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Sticky Buy now or add to cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promtional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console - These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store
  • Proper setup shipping, taxes - Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Index all products at Google.
  • Need to improve Overall Design.

If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1188 104 288

Lot of good ideas from @MS-WEB-DESIGNER  that I agree with to improve your conversion rates.

Another thing to consider is the quality of your traffic.

Did you create some random FB ads yourself, or did you hire an expert to dial in laser targeted audiences that match with your brand?

4 days isn't enough data to test, but in general I don't like FB ads much for ecommerce, unless you're doing a big promotion.

I prefer Google Ads / Google Shopping if your goal is to sell products.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes

hey there.. i want that strawberry smoothie man :)

1. Ok now the main for low sales could be just this - if you have only 1 product, then entice me with recipes! Show me a video of an amazing set of 5-6  things i can make in blenderu in one go, and once I am hooked then make me buy, Engage me with content here, recipes and amazing food shots.

I think that will change the game. Otherwise, you have great aesthetics and why should someone NOT buy this? I just need to be obsessing over enough of the smoothies.

2. Also a subscribe button for recipes? and send me recipes every week! I will end up buying eventually.

No?

3. Urgency! Show me that others r buying or that the product is "trending now" or "running low in stock". Some kind of stickers like that will definitely help a lot. Easy apps in shopify store to help with that!

Let me knowif this works out. 

Honest to god, count me in if you start sharing recipes :)

Best

Kay

ModeMagic
"

Kay Mann, the eCommerce nerd and Bitmoji fan :)
zurplox
3 0 1

@JoesIdeas  I'm currently doing it by myself. Can you tell me more about why google ads instead?

I'm really interested.

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1188 104 288

Google Ads have a higher conversion rate in most cases.

They also target people with intention on shopping (especially if you're using Google Shopping).

Google Shopping recently became free.

If you have a super innovative or unique product, social media can be good because of the potential for viral shares, but for most ecommerce businesses I've worked with, non-social media ads perform better.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes