Help! Feedback on New Store!!

Darius_Moore
1 0 0

Hi Everyone - 

I just opened a shopify store Gulpp.co. It is a one product store with focus on Pet supplies. I'm looking to get feedback on what you guys think about the aesthetics and the overall flow of the site. All feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!!

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
905 99 205

Hey, @Darius_Moore 

You should change the navigation' Shop' to 'Buy Now' since it's a single product, which makes more sense. Also, with a single product store, it's especially important to get reviews on the product to instill trust and authority that this product is worth its cost. Before your first sales, you can use existing reviews from the supplier of the product. For example, if this product is on AliExpress you can use an app to import its reviews onto your store. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

I agree with Dirk, the home page should essentially be an ad for your product rather than a duplicate product page.

For your shipping policy you should include the cost, whether it's free, or will be calculated at checkout. The less surprises that a customer gets when moving through the checkout the better.

Lastly, maybe add some use photos that aren't fully professional into the carrousel to show the product being used in the real world. This helps build confidence in the store and gives a less photoshopped view of what the customer would be receiving.

“A big business starts small.”
-Richard Branson
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3029 175 553

Hello @Darius_Moore, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. 

- Being a single product store I would recommend you to add an engaging video of the product. It will help you to grab visitors' attention and engage them.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Add a newsletter popup with a discount code. 

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a sales motivator bar to encourage people to purchase more.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @Darius_Moore 

Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. I see you've already got a lot of suggestions!

A quick tip would be to add product badges like "Pet Friendly", "Pet Love" or "Pediatrician Recommended". Research suggests that these badges helps cutomer make decision making faster, easier and increases conversion. You can use Mode Magic to do this. It has a few forever free badges - "Best-Seller", "Few Left" or "Sale" which you can start using right away! Its free to install and your first 10 badges are on us to start with. 

Hoping this would help you in improving your store

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help

SaurabhKhante_0-1614858694032.png

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
0 Likes