Help How do I get more traffic to my store?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey Everyone 

My name is Ben I have been on shopify for almost two months now and have not seen any sales. If I post ads on facebook or instagram I usually get 20-30 visitors a day my goal is to get consistently 100 visitors so I can start growing my shop. I have spent around $100 on facebook ads and have seen no return from them. How can I get more organic visitors to my store? 

Here is the link to my website https://behalco.com/ please feel free to take a look and share any suggestions! 

Thank you for your time. I appreciate your replies.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
665 71 122

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. Organic traffic is definitely something that is worth focusing on, and should be a long term cornerstone of any business. Have you considered optimizing your SEO on your site? The first thing I would do is:

Do you leverage social media on your store? Have you considered running a blog on your site, to increase engagement with your store and brand? This would also serve to increase your search rankings in the medium to long term. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1175 58 350

Hi Ben! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Your store looks clean and professional. As you have a few different niches [kitchen, beauty, etc.] consider testing different audiences and interests with Facebook ads. You might find that while people don't convert when clicking from the beauty product ad, but might buy if you post a kitchen accessory ad. Also run retargeting ads, as they often convert much better than the first round. Hope it helps!

Here are a few guides that might help:

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Rock Paper Copy 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
16 1 2

Hy @behalco,

Your store is really impressive, all the products are properly placed in your collection and loading time and everything is good. But when it comes to SEO, your store is not so SEO-friendly, which is the main factor if you want to more organic traffic on your website. Following are the main points which you can follow to get more traffic-

1. The ideal size of meta-title of your products is 55-60 and that of meta-description is 155-160, consider maintaining this limit while writing meta title and meta description of your products and your store as well. This will widely help your store to rank on Google search results.
  2. Some of your products have the following points and some don't. Therefore, maintain the following as well,
    - Use the alt text on the images of your store, it helps Google to understand the product image, therefore, google will help you to rank well on SERP.
    - Also, add suitable image titles to your product images to define them clearly and make them more google-friendly.
    Give a proper description of your collection list pages to make them rank well.
    - Use an analytics script to get detailed information about your audience. You will get to know about the channel from which they are coming, their bounce rates, their retention time, etc.
  3. Never forget to use the keywords. Keywords help your products to rank products on google when the related term is being searched in the search bar. For example- if you've used "water bottle" as a keyword for your product, and someone searches on google for the same, then your product will rank well if you have incorporated it in a good way.

Have a good day, Amaan

0 Likes