Help! I am not getting any sales.

Highlighted
1 0 1

I launched August 1st.  I have FB and IG.  I try posting consistently and have posted ads.  I am not getting any sales and barely any traffic. What can I do before I give up on this?  Thanks 

www.glamandglowshop.com

1 Like
Highlighted
Pathfinder
96 6 24

Hello @Krisn1274 

Welcome to Shopify community! 

I looked through your website, I really like some of chat box, shipping delivery pop-ups, etc, you added on your website. However, some of the most direct problems I spot was the different in the size of your image and the lower picture quality you used for your banner. By modifying it, I'm sure it would make your website look more way appealing and professional. You should also add a FAQ section to let people know the shipping, return policy, etc of Glam and Glow shop since I am sure that they would like to learn on it before they purchase any products. Furthermore, add an "About us" page or banner at the homepage and introduce your brand, this could help you better connect with your customer and help them create retention points on your brand.

In marketing aspects, I would recommend you to collaborate with micro influencers or do affiliate partnerships to further increase you brand exposure and drive traffic to your site. Once you manage to drive an adequate amount of audience you should consider set up retargeting campaigns to efficiently boost up sales. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and product information they viewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. AkoRetargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here:  https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5

Let me know if this is an acceptable solution and give me a like if this helps! Good luck and stay safe. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
289 32 99

Hi @Krisn1274

Have seen your store and here are my suggestions for you: 

- Too many menu sections. You can try to combine some sections together. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1600930013152.png

- You're having CTA buttons on your banners, but in the end, they still don't have real content. Banners are where you inspire your customers to deep more in your products. Just try to remember that. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1600930110693.png

- You can see your product photos are not having the same size. It makes your site look unprofessional. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1600930314424.png

And try to add Quickview buttons on your products to allow your customers to see more product details faster. Therefore, maybe they can decide to buy easier. 

- This section needs CTA buttons. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1600930545444.png

- I see your Instagram account, and you're still posting content on it, right? So you can try to create an Instagram gallery to show the Instagram content on your store. 

Check it out if you want to create one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It's free, so just try to take a shot. 

- On your product pages, add more product descriptions. It's necessary for your customers. 

- About the traffic, what are you doing now to get more traffic? Did you try Google Ads or Faecbook Ads. 

By the way, you're having some good parts like live chat support, products are affordable. 

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey there @Krisn1274 .. Here's what I'd like to suggest - 

1. On your homepage, there are images that are not aligned properly. This just hampers the user's experience. This is happening because there are no set dimensions of your images. Try and come up with universal image dimensions. 

2. I guess you forgot to add a favicon in your store. 

3. Next, you need to add HD images to your store. For now, there are quite a few images that are low in quality .. maybe this is the reason why there are no sales happening?! Also, just 1 image is not enough .. there should be at least 2-3 images for every product. 

4. Your product description is really short. One line is not enough for a product description .. Come up with SEO friendly product description! 

If you want to grab sales and if you're pretty serious about your store, I guess its time to get into marketplaces! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of tech enthusiasts who are always there to add wings to your Shopify store!

From customizations in your store to making customized apps, and help you in selling on more than 60+ global marketplaces!

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey! 

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
545 11 151

Hi @Krisn1274 !

Welcome to Shopify!

1. Add a favicon

2. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

3. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

You have a nice collection at reasonable prices. But it is a competitive space and some customer engagement would be needed besides increasing traffic which is of course also needed. If you want to engage some of your customers with mail in marketing and complement your online efforts, you may want to look at this post

Good luck

Hygidots

Hygidots
0 Likes