Help. I got no sales.

Highlighted
1 0 0

I started my Shopify store pretty recently. For the design of my website, I used consistent colors and put the right pictures for my products. My niche is focused on fitness related products. I have the call to action button and set up my footer and header pretty decently. As for the product descriptions, I tried to keep it pretty simple. (Honestly I don't know how I can write any better than that.) I thought my site was good and ready to go but I guess there is something wrong with it because I am not getting any sales. For the ads I used Google and Twitter since Facebook is not working for some reason. Anyways, I put 3 ad groups on google and people are clicking but I got no order. For the ad copy, yea I tried to make it stand out, but I guess there was something lacking about my site. As for twitter, I got zero impressions. So yea guys, I would like to know what specific things I can do to improve my website to start generating sales. Feedback would be appreciated.

This is my website: https://dealsscrapbook.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @dealingyo, here are a few tips that you can work on:

- You should have a wide range of products. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales. Add more products and categorize them. Create categories. 

- The product description looks good. 

- Display testimonials on the homepage. Give product recommendations by personalizing the shopping experience of customers. Add trending now or bestsellers. 

- BFCM is about to come, make your store BFCM ready with great deals and offers. You should add some more products. 

- Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup. 

- Personalize & automate your store as much as you can.

- Engage the traffic coming to your store by giving them loyalty points, retargeting them with the help of push notifications, welcome them with an engaging popup with great offers & discounts. Create urgency with countdown timer, sales motivator bar. 

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes