Help I need feedback as to why I'm not getting sales, this is my second month (membership.)

3 0 0

Hello,

This is my second month as a member, and I'm still not getting any sales, could anyone tell me the porblem with my store?

Sincerely,

Sarsour X

Mohammad Sarsour CEO/Founder Sarsour X
0 Likes
Excursionist
66 0 6

Nothing is coming up. Is your website down?

________

Never pay full price! Use coupons and SAVE! 
Find #MagicBunnySavings www.masskoupons.com ??

0 Likes
3 0 0

Check it now please. You got a great site.

Mohammad Sarsour CEO/Founder Sarsour X
0 Likes
Excursionist
77 0 8

Hello there,

wow wow wow uhh...let's get this straight first, a home page is a place where you summerise and give an impression of what your store is selling, its a place to promote and provide news and sales to your visitors. And a catalog page is where you have categories of what products you're selling eg shoes, sweater, tops, and etc. 

But what have you done? Your home page has more products than the catalog page?! And you haven't even sorted out your product categories. 

The only message you're putting out to the potential customers right now is that "I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm just going to put minimal effort into actually learning how to create a website and hope for the best that customers will just one day purchase from my store so I can get rich". 

If I'm wrong then you need to put a HUGE amount of effort into proving me wrong.

Read, learn from others, experience online shopping, find out what the other successful sites are doing. Giving discount codes to lure in customers is just not good enough anymore. It's not that hard to make a decent website. And do you think you'll be done after creating a good website? No, there's marketing, sustaining audiences, finance and SO much more. 

I really hope you rethink the way you're approaching online business.

Good luck!

Shopify web designer
0 Likes