Help Need Feedback On my Shopify Store!

BenReeder
2 0 0

Hello I recently just started my Shopify store I get around 2k visitors each day I’m slowly increasing Ad budget everyday but I only got a little above  a 1% conversation rate I also get a lot of checkouts but very few customers buy my product. I would like feedback or suggestions to improve customer buy rate or conversation rate anything helps thank you!

Also for my ads people are targeted to this link on my website https://california-drop.com/products/phone-case

0 Likes
arushibhatia20
Shopify Partner
187 35 123

Hey there, 

Hope you're doing well and safe. 

Congratulations on your store! I have a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you. 

1. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.

2. Connect your store all through social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin - these are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Add their links to your footer. 

3. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility. 

4. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. I would like to recommend you one of the best apps for the same purpose - Superbar

5. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.

6. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Simple scroll to top

7. Most viewed products - Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value.

8. You must use live chat. There’s no way around it. If people have questions, they need it answered while they are still on your site. You can set up auto invites to trigger when certain criteria is met.

I hope my suggestions will be of help to you. 

Do let me know if you have any questions or queries regarding my recommendations or anything else at all, happy to help. 

Cheers!

Please like or accept my post as solution if your issues were solved. 

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
Zabu
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

Hey @BenReeder 

Congrats on your store, I really like your product, a phone is a very important personal device, and a good cover or case gives it uniqueness, I really like the design of your case, it does have the form and functionality and also is stylish, I'm from a design professional and would like to suggest some design inputs to improve your site which may, in turn, increase visitors and also gives you better sales, as I was viewing your store, I noticed you only have 3 products as of now, the cases are iPhone specific, it would be helpful if you could increase the products on your website, more other phones based products as well, I do agree iPhone market is big, but this would help you reach out to a bigger audience and increase your sales. I like the colors of your cases, as they are your main product, why not add a little pop of color to your website, I do agree its a white clean design, as you are going for design and cases are trendy, why not go for a trendy look as well, customers do appreciate things that catch their attention, would make them stay on your store more. there needs some work to be done on your landing page, maybe increase the quality of the image used, and add a carousel showing offers and more pictures of the product used by people, those interaction pictures of the product gives a better idea for the user to buy it and also gives a line of trust. Other than design, you need to make sure, the whole flow of a user seeing your product to a secure checkout is maintained. Using product labels can also increase your sales and gives better idea to users about the product, ill leave a link to an app that could help you with this. I hope these suggestions will help you .

Stay Safe

Zabu

https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic?utm_source=shopify_community&utm_medium=store_feedback&utm_campai... 

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic