Help! New store- Need advise

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey guys,

I have a new store. The traffic building nicely using ads that are very targeted via FB and insta. But I get little to no sales and very high drop off from direct enquires via fb. They ask to purchase, I send the link, the visit the site and then disappear.

Any advise?

https://bearbonesclothing.com

Thanks,

Tom

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1903 120 299

Dear @Tom4220 

Hope following suggestions will help you

• Reduce the space at header

bearspace.png

• Go for proper logo
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Optimize your footer with policy documents and open your Instagram profile at new tab
  • Add trust badge and highlight your USP
  • Add featured collection at home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart
  • Use "Add cart popup" feature
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy
  • Do SEO
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1480 75 251

Hello @Tom4220Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Add privacy policy, shipping, returns & refund policy. Add About Us page. 

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

Some marketing tools that you should add to increase the conversion rate & reduce the bounce rate:-

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address.

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

Hope this Helps! 

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hi Tom,

Your product pages are a mess.

• Where is the product description? Instead I see "Dear Friends! Welcome to Our Store!"
  • The layout is bad. I am viewing this on desktop, and it's just a long page of a bunch of garbage.
  • Why so many disclaimers about size and light in the photos and "1-3cm error is possible." Who would want to buy from you?
  • Then just a bunch more random images. Not professional.

Check out one of my product pages here: https://www.practice-empathy.com/collections/frontpage/products/casual-shoulder-backpack-royal-blue

Yes, I still need to do a little work, probably, but at least it is tight and professional.

A question: how are you getting traffic to your site? Have you found a profitable way to do that? That's what I'm trying to learn.

0 Likes