First I will say, I appreciate your views and feedback in advance. I have started my first business, specializing in selling handcrafted skin care. At this moment I have decided to launch my website with shopify starting with selling natural and handmade soaps. I plan on expanding the product line soon. The store has been open for 4 weeks. So far, the site has had 200 sessions in the last 30 days, and two abandoned checkouts. Zero Sales. I have done various promotions by using only Instagram. This is what brings the traffic to my store.
Would you be willing provide feedback on my site, pictures, product descriptions, etc? Is there anything that is off putting that I may not notice as a consumer? What suggestions do you have to increase brand awareness?
Here is the web address www.rubnrave.com
Thank you again.
I just had look into your website. I observed few things on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
I am unable to find the trust badges on your store, Trust badge checks to visitors that a site is allowable. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
And I am unable to find your website social media page links. Social media marketing mentions to the business of procuring traffic or attention through social media sites.
I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolustion.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
-> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.
Hey Rub N Rave,
A unique header template should be created in black color for highlighting amazing discounts or Free shipping offers etc. Apart from that, some other noticeable pointers for a more professional store look are as follows:
Wish the store soon becomes capable of converting visitor traffic into customer sales.
Thank you for telling the story in detail, I believe that there are some glitches we can fix to improve the conversion rate on your store. You said that your business specializes in selling handcrafted skin care, why not bring it to the Homepage & focus more on the aspect of a handcrafted product?
First thing, when I come to the Homepage, I'm not sure what is the product your store is selling. We should have a clear explanation about the product at the first sight. Keep it simple & easy to understand the core value that you're delivering to customers. You can take a great example from the Little Barn brand (quick view here: https://littlebarnapothecary.com/).
Your product photography is good but have you considered to include a human face using your products? A product will look more striking if it can express a human emotion with it. Try this!
One last thing, the about us page doesn't look good. I suggest that we can add images & make the text more legible since it's been center aligned which is hard to read the message you want deliver.
I believe that's enough for a big update on your website. Hope this will bring more sales to your store!
Have a nice day.
This is Vinod from Bombay India, Digital Marketing Manager/Consultant.
I saw your website below is my suggestion:
1. Add the product pictures with good design packaging.
2. Is the hand made soap skin friendly ? Please mention this.
3. Is the hand made soap good for sensitive skin of kids / Adults ? please mention that
4. Can the soap be used only on body / face / hair ? Please mention that too.
5. Is the soap good for oily / dry skin ?
6. I would suggest first stop all your marketing activities and stop spending $$$ till the site is updated with complete details.
I would love to have a one on one discussion on the product. It seems to be amazing product and has a great potential too.
Let me know if you are available on call/email =. My details are mentioned in signature.
I liked the product. It's great. Here is the feedback:-
1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -
And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
2. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
3. Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back losing the customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
4. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
5. Add favicon- It adds legitimacy to your site and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers.
6. Make your store interactive. Add a newsletter pop-up.
All these strategies will help you to increase the conversion and retention rate. It will enhance the browsing experience of your customers.
If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution