Help! No sales in 10 months

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, 

I own a safety supply online store for women safety clothing. 

I have not had 1 sale in 10 months from starting my website. Why is this? 

I used to get 150 plus visits a day but this was because of "bots" now that I have that fixed, I am only getting 10 or so people on my site. 

Is my products too expensive? Do the product pictures suck? Does it look like a professional site? 

Also my SEO doesn't work. I think it's because there are two domains that are connected to each other. I originally bought the domain from Go Daddy and my website guy had purchased a Google domain. (I think) When you enter the domain that I purchaded from Go Daddy, it automatically opens the domain my website guy had purchased. 

Can I fix this? My site is nowhere on the search engine if you search for a "woman's coverall" but in my shopify account, I have if as a SEO option. 

What am I doing wrong? Help please! I am the only supplier of womens items for coveralls in half of Canada, but yet no sales online. ?

My website is:  www.gear-up.ca 

Thanks guys, 

Tenai

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
72 0 8

Link does not work

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

www.gearupsafetysolutions.com 

Hopefully this one works ☺

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

If you copy and paste it into your url, it will work 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
72 0 8

Oh my god get rid of that pop up right now. That is so annoying.

More to come. haha

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
72 0 8

I watched the video on your homepage and wow am I impressed. Your value proposition is strong as well as your unique selling point. You have the start to a great business.

So about the site.

I would honestly delete every slide in the slideshow other than your first slide. Also, the call to action button on the slide is way to small. Same with the text. 

Made in Canada is important whether you are marketing to Canada or the U.S. In America, we look at things made in Canada much like we do things made here in the U.S., generally high quality and still relatively local since Canada and the U.S. are as close as two countries can get to being the same country without actually being the same country if that makes any sense. So you will want to put this in an announcement bar at the top of your page.

Before I go any further, what theme are you using? It looks a little wacky when I get to the collections and product pages. Like really wacky.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
72 0 8

I am amazed you are not just exploding with more sales than you can handle. The problem that you are solving is huge.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
156 3 24

Hi Tenai,

You have a very good idea and solution to a specific problem, which means there is a demand to the product you offer.

Therefore, I don't believe the issue is related to the actual website, but to the way you advertise and target your audience. 

I think generating relevant traffic is the number ONE problem of every new Ecommerce store. It's quite a complex mission to create good advertising campaigns on Google and Facebook, if you're exprienced enogh or know how to accurately target your products potential customers.

You might want to try AdScale to help you with your advertising campaigns. It's a Shopify app that automatically creates and manage advertising campaigns for your store, using advanced AI technology.

What's unique about this app is that it use insights from milions of active campaigns in order to create a very accurate audience targeting that is tailored to your store and products.

You can learn more about it in this link: ecom.adscale.com

Hope it helps!

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
3 0 0

When we run a website,most of the time we think about the traffic as we can not force any one to visit our website and purchase our products. For reaching on the top of the search results you will need lots of hard work and a great SEO strategy. It can surely help you to attract more and more customers.
There are various stategies you can apply to drive the traffic on your website
-->For more visiblity you need to work on the search engine. It will not only help your business to grow but also increase the website trust among the users.

-->You need to be more active on social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

-->Or to upgrade your business you can take help from third party.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 2

When we run a website,most of the time we think about the traffic as we can not force any one to visit our website and purchase our products. For reaching on the top of the search results you will need lots of hard work and a great SEO strategy. It can surely help you to attract more and more customers.
There are various stategies you can apply to drive the traffic on your website
-->For more visiblity you need to work on the search engine. It will not only help your business to grow but also increase the website trust among the users.

-->You need to be more active on social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

-->Or to upgrade your business you can take help from third party.

0 Likes