Help! Opinions, Tips, Review

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello!  I recently opened a fashion jewelry store and I feel a little overwhelmed by all of this.  I didn't realize there was so much that goes into planning, marketing, maintenance, etc.  I have tweaked the store so many times it's crazy.  I am the sole owner of the store but with the help of close friends and husband, we collaborated on some ideas over the weekend.  I have decided to revamp the entire store.  Collections, products, even the name will change.  I believe I have a better vision of what I want.  Question, would someone take a look at the store and provide feedback please?  Do I need to invest in marketing strategies or a developer to stay on top of things?  Inventory changes quickly in the store.  Items get swapped out all the time for new arrivals. We actually have a lot of traffic coming to the store but no sign ups or purchases :( Any tips, opinions, feedback, HELP is appreciated.  Thank you!  www.lspremierjewelry.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
253 24 101

Hi @tonyah 

I have been browsing around your site for a little while now and have some comments that you may want to consider when redesigning your site:)

1) Design

Since you are offering jewelry, you can play around with colors and style. You want to have a feminine color scheme instead of bright red and blue your are currently using. 

Hero banner is very important part of your site. It creates the first impression and sets up the overall mood. I recommend thoroughly choosing images for hero banner, using high resolution ones and stretch it like the one here 

Screenshot_1.png

Use the same size for all product images. The ones that you currently have do not blend smoothly with each other because of the size and the background colors. 

2) Functionality 

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

A better functionality of site along with social engagement can be reached using Growave. It offers Reviews, Rewards, Wishlist, Social Login and 7 more tools all in one platform. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so please let me know by liking this post. 

The best of luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
278 14 54

Hi,  

I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

Logo & Favicon :

Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.

HEADER & FOOTER :

1. Header -- Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.
  2. Footer -- Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. There are legal policy pages which are missing in the footer that must be included for authenticity and security purpose

HOMEPAGE :

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.

1. Banners & Branding -- Add hero banner with prompt CTA buttons that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc
  2. Color, Font & Branding -- Over All Text, Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc should be more elegant so that your store looks well-organized, neat and visually appealing. Maintain the same or similar colors and fonts throughout your store to keep your  branding intact 
  3. Featured Collection -- Add all the top featured collection on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  4. Featured / Bestseller products -- Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store                                     
  5. Testimonials -- They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  6. Highlight your USP -- What's unique about your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  7. Trust Badge on Home Page -- This is important as this helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic

COLLECTION PAGE :

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.

1. Banner adding on Collection page -- Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners
  2. Product filter for easy navigation -- Categorize & filter products by their size, color or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  3. Product Label -- Product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’ must be there must be there for the ease of the buyer
  4. Product Showcasing -- Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels . All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user friendly.
    Example of Good Collection Page

PRODUCT PAGE :

1. Features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions and  cart drawer that will make your product page more interactive and user-friendly.
  2. You Can Add Sticky Add to cart / Buy Now Bar on Your Product Page : Demo Example

This floating bar on the product page makes it impossible for your customers to miss checkout with the always visible Sticky Add to Cart Bar. Here the user can quickly select the variants, sizes and quantities for their order and checkout directly. You can use this app Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster
    Example of Good Product Page

CART PAGE :

1. Sticky Buy now or add to cart button ,Sticky cart -- A Sticky Cart feature or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  2. Functionality Of Cart Page -- Discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.  for personalizing your customer's shopping experience on the cart page. You to try our all-in-one app, Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster

Example of Good Cart Page

INTEGRATIONS :

1. Social Media Link -- Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages.
  2. Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, Instagram store, google search console -- These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store.
  3. Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
  4. Google shopping -- Let your users easily discover & buy your products with Google smart shopping marketing campaigns.

App Integration :

Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion

1. Sticky Add to Cart Bar and Buy Now Button
  2. Sticky Checkout Bar
  3. Sticky Cart Icon
  4. Quick Buy Button
  5. Free Shipping Bar
  6. I Agree to the Terms and Conditions Checkbox
  7. Gift Wrapping
  8. Delivery Date Picker
  9. How Did You Know About Us
  10. Additional Cart Notes
  11. Trust Badges

Please check our fully functional Demo Store

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.

Good luck!

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

1 Like
2 0 0

This is extremely helpful information!  I appreciate the detail you have provided.  I am taking it all into consideration as I start reinventing a new store :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
18 0 4

Hi @tonyah ,

Here are a few points which need urgent attention as per my Analysis of the HomePage of your website.

Home Page Analysis:

• Navigation is properly setup. This makes the website professional and authentic. Hence, creates a positive impact on the Visitor.
  • I see a lot of spacing issues though also Search Bar is missing and this needs to be rectified on priority.Screenshot (20).png
  • You can add some good quotes on the Banner Images to increase the engagement on your website and make it more appealing.
  • Collection on the homepage is not engaging and a lot of work needs to be done in that.
    Screenshot (21).png
  • Add social redirection for these images.Screenshot (22).png
  • Footer is aligned to the left.Screenshot (23).png

I hope this information is helpful to you. If you need a detailed analysis of the Collection page as well as the Checkout page, then do ping me on Skype.

Best regards,

Email: saquibkhan@cedcommerce.com
Visit us at: https://experts.shopify.com/cedcommerce
0 Likes