Help! Please review my store

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hello!

I recently launched my store where I am selling smart health products but have not succeeded in making any sales, even though I'm getting a fair few visitors a day. I have put in a lot of work on the website and have been trying different things with fb advertising for 2 weeks but still no conversions. Can someone please take a look at my store and share their thoughts. Is it the site? The products? The prices? Relatively new to ecommerce so any help will be greatly appreciated!

https://becovismart.com/

Thanks so much!

S

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @m_srk I just run an assessment on your store using Woorank, and also ran a manual eyescan on your page and have the following feedback I found these

Your Woorank score is 62 which is not bad. It shows that your page has a fair chance of being found, albeit, not on the first pages of a search of a keyword relating to your page. You can however improve your page's findability by including more social links apart from the ones you have (I see you have Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook). I'll propose that you add Pinterest and Twitter to increase your pages visibility.

From my eyescan of your page I also realise that you have an app that allows your customers to reach you - that is fantastic. You could augment that by getting an app that helps you with resolving user issues, to cut down on the queries that you need to deal with, as well as help you manage your issue queues.

A look at your product collection however, gives an impression of an "empty" store or one with very few options.

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @m_srk ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you. I hope they might help you.

• Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
91 5 21

Hi @m_srk ! 

Welcome to Shopify community and the e-commerce world! 

I think the product that you are selling is very useful and unique, suits the pandemic very well hence it is very important to increase your brand exposure at this time. I would suggest you to tryout different marketing mix such as influencer and referral program where the power of WOM could greatly influence purchase or adding blog content (how to do social distance, methods to stay away from bacteria etc), where you can incorporate your product features into the content as well as enhance on SEO to drive m ore organic traffic to your site. Furthermore, you can add a sense of urgency to give customers a little of that purchasing push, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . 

I would also like to introduce you to retargeting campaign. After you managed to drive traffic to your site, you have to start focusing on boosting sales. With the help of retargeting campaign, you would be able to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and product informations they viewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. AkoRetargetingisa cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here: https:// medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5.   

If you have any further questions feel free to ask and if you think this is helpful please let me know by liking and notifying that it is an acceptable solution. 

All the best and stay safe! 

0 Likes