Help!! Please send some Feedback on my store....Thank you!!!

HMT
1 0 0

Hey,

I am looking to get some feedback on my store, thank you. www.encwebdeals.com 

0 Likes

Hi @HMT,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and have to say I am quite impressed by how well-designed it is, however, I would like to give you some suggestions with the hope it would be helpful:

I- Home page

- I'd recommend you make the header sticky:  a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit one page.

RichardNguyen_1-1620962796184.png

Implementing Testimonials like Customer reviews, video testimonial,... should be taken into consideration since it is an effective way to expand your brand trust.

II- Collection page

- You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

- I would recommend you use “Load more” button instead of “Pagination”- by doing so, users can decide whether they need to see more products and have all products listed in one page.

III- Product page

- Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide at least 3-5 images of products for all products.

- Just a small suggestion, I noticed some product images are not in high quality, you should adjust them to make the site look even better:

RichardNguyen_2-1620963879010.png

When people purchase online, one of the things they would consider is whether the site provides Return policy or not. Therefore, I would suggest you display or link to the Return policy on the main product page content.

A page builder app is an ideal solution to help you build your pages quickly and effectively. At PageFly, we offer 70+ pre-made templates that help users reduce a lot of effort in building pages and they can spend more time on marketing activities. 

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Best of luck! 

P.S: This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce!

This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat's on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we only take the first 500 registers! SIGN UP HERE

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

waytoapps
Trailblazer
215 18 104

Hello @HMT 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice Favicon.

You can improve the store Logo which gives Identity and Separates from the Competition.

Move the Hero banner to just below the Header section.

Add Chat bot for support and you can also analyze the customer choices.

There are no reviews on your products. Add Customer review app to increase your sales further.

Organize the Header and  Footer Sections and make sure to minimize the empty space.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3387 189 608

Hello @HMTThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Mobile & Desktop responsive- You should make your store both mobile & desktop responsive.

Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Product Recommendations- Add a section of trending and new arrival products on the homepage. 

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store.

Looking for the right & effective app for your store?

If you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes