Help, Please

Highlighted
4 0 0

Help me with my Sales

Hello , i am running a site

I have had about 6900 visitors in the last 2 1/2 months and only 7 sales.  Can someone please help me.  I am driving traffic, over 80 a day right now.  mostly organic.  We have about 500 followers on facebook, i send marketing campaigns, abandon cart campaigns, on instagram, on pinterest, on all the sales channels, we do a little adwords targeting.  We just cant break the hump.  can someone give some insight.  we put a survey out to our database of about 800 people and it was all positive.  need help , fast.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
166 0 13

Hello Korey & Teresa

I have just gone through your site. All the basics that a professional website should have are covered. As you have successfully generated organic traffic and ran successful promotional campaigns but not being able to convert may be the reason is your price. There are some aesthetical issues as well such as images under each category name are very low in resolution and do not look good, adding a phone number and your physical address would be nice, longer blogs can keep people in your site longer. 

Thanks- Kaoser 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
17 0 2

Hi Korey and Teresa,

Guru Micah here to help!

Right off the bat I just want to say congrats on your first sales, that is awesome and it’s only up from here!

Now to start, with your sites traffic 6900 visitors in 2 and a half months is incredible, but the big focus here is making sure this is targeted visitors meaning that they are people genuinely interested in what your website has to sell. I recommend looking into the Analytics section of your Shopify Admin as this is going to have lots of info/statistics that will help to narrow down what to work on, especially the Customer Behaviour and Marketing Reports. Now with that being said there’s a lot of Shopify Blog Posts that would really help with great ways to find targeted customers. Here are a few I feel will really help:

50 Ways to Make Your First Sale gives lots of great marketing tactics that I feel will be able to help start turning your visitors into sales.

The Beginner’s Guide To Influencer Marketing on Instagram is a awesome marketing tactic that I feel would really help you to start building your brand while at the same time as gaining sales. 

The Beginner’s Guide to Simple A/B Testing is also something to help narrow down your marketing campaigns to find interested customers and in the future will help you cut down on your marketing costs too!

And last but not least I highly recommend looking into the Shopify Academy also as this has a abundance of info that would be very helpful whether it be marketing or tools to help with day to day

While looking into your site I did notice a few things that we could look into. For instance on this product the size chart seems to be overlapping making it hard to read.

Also I would highly recommend in adding your “About Us” page into either your main menu or footer menu to help make it easier for your customers to find as this is something that really helps build your brand and customers trust. Along with adding your blog to your menu also as again it will make it easier for your customers to find.

Another thing I’d suggest in looking into, just like Kaoser said, is the pictures on the homepage seem to have low resolution making them appear very pixelated. This can be fixed by cropping the picture or using pictures that have higher resolution for the area they are being used for.

Lastly I notice you have the payment icons in the footer of your website which again is really good to help build trust with your customers. I recommend looking into an app like Trust Hero by Booster Apps as this will allow for you to put those same exact icons on your product pages, and the best thing is this app is completely free and has a simple setup process.

Hope this info helps, and let me know if you have any questions!

Keep up the awesome work Korey and Teresa!

Micah Knight

Customer Success Guru | Shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you for the responses. I am aware the desktop images are like that. The mobile view however is perfect as that is where 99 percent view from and that was my goal. Do you feel I should try and still adjust the images for desktop as I’m afraid then it will change mobile view?  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
17 0 2

Hi Korey and Tessa,

Micah here!

I do recommend in adjusting the desktop version too as people will still be seeing this even though majority of your customers are viewing on mobile. The best way would be to crop the photo and make sure it is high resolution which is a guide on how to do so here.

Micah Knight
Customer Success Guru | Shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
242 1 22

0 Likes